AMC: actor to possibly make a cameo appearance

• Members

I apologize

Not one person was trying to do that, you don't want someone down play their popularity but yet you try to do it yourself with another couple. It's a two way street.

NO ONE said they were unpopular. I've said in the past they were, that I even saw their chemistry, and that's what made it work, it certainly wasn't them being well written

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok your point? We never said they were unpopular. But what I am saying is that if they were so popular and voted MOST popular/powerful why did the ratings not budge at all and actually went down.

That is all I am saying.

You can't have a good discussion here can you?

But what Zendall fan is saying is "NO one wants her back" ect, and no one said they were mad about her return. :rolleyes:

• Members

I mentioned Giddish who was also a strong actress although Havins and Rigel are tops as far as younger actresses in the past twelve years. I will just say I certainly disagree with you in regards to Egan's performance ability, as far as Minshew goes she is a very limited dramatic actress.

• Members

No what Zendall Fan is saying is, more people don't want Babe back in any form or want Babe staying dead than more people wanting her to return.:rolleyes:

This girl gets one gig on Torchwood and now she's AMC's MVP WTF.:lol: You're crazy if you think she's a better actress than Egan.

• Members

I would say just about every younger actress that came out of the 2003-2007 time period is a stronger actress then Egan. Leven, Giddish, Alexa, Eden, Tanisha, etc. Egan can certainly do frantic and camp but that's pretty much all she can do. There is a reason why most viewers thought she was boring as hell before Billy Miller came to AMC and knocked the crazy into her.

• Members

I'm not an Annie fan but once Annie went nutso, Annie's popularity went off the chart's, that's acting ability, not like Pratt sure wrote Annie great.

Jabe were popular despite her carrying JR's balls around in her pocket like KWAK did with Adam.

+1 That I'm basing on what I am reading in various places. I never saw any kind of clamoring for Babe to return once she died. AH is popular, but just because she is, doesn't mean Babe is. Yet everywhere I go I read "When is MCE/Annie coming back?"

• Members

I agree. Havins I thought, yes she was not perfect but she was pretty good and gotten a lot of praise from many people. I think Michael Bruno made a statement in regards to Havins, as did a TV Guide editor.

Minshew I think she has grown but still is limited in a let's say drama scene. I think she is more of a comedy actress and I think Minshew would do WELL in comedy.

But like I said no one is perfect. Not Havins, Not Regal, Not Minshew, not anyone.

BINGO.

I HATED her in 2006-2008. When she went all crazy that is when I started to like Annie.

• Members

No it's not. It's over the top scenery chewing with Annie being written as a caricature of herself and a blatant character assassination/flanderization of the sweet, doting mother she was in 2006. Annie was basically treated as a completely different character when she went crazy and she had absolutely nothing to ground her after she jumped shark. No wonder Egan left.

• Members

Alexa did nothing but play Babe as smug & smirking that hardly takes real acting ability to do, that's like saying CamMat has talent cause he does the whisper shout/bulging eyes thing LOL

I never saw the big deal about Alexa, she made Babe utterly unrootable. I think Babe would have been really liked if they didn't try to tear down JR to TRY to redeem her.

Archived