AMC: actor to possibly make a cameo appearance

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind a ghost, but if she's part of David's project, I will blow a gasket

Press release:

http://www.welovesoa...n-bruening.html

Real life couple and fan favorites Alexa Havins (Arabella "Babe" Carey Chandler) and Justin Bruening (Jamie Martin) return to ABC's daytime drama "All My Children" this September.

Havins was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in 2005 for her role as Babe Chandler, whom she played from 2003 to 2007. In 2008 Babe suffered injuries after a series of tornadoes hit Pine Valley, which ended in her death. Bruening took over the role of Jamie Martin, Tad and Brooke's son on "All My Children," in 2003. When he departed the show in 2007, his character left to work at an AIDS clinic in Africa. Both actors will return in several episodes, scheduled to begin airing this September

• Members

There is no way in hell I'm for Babe returning for more storylines, this b!tch took a pillar in the back, tornado KILLED HER, we SAW IT. I swear I'm so done w/ AMC if she's alive. That doesn't solve anything on AMC, People don't even like her!

Dammit LoBro you sure sh!t the same crap McTavish did w/ "Babe Is Love"

• Members

Babe was one of the most polarizing character created in the last several years. Sure she was hated but she was also VERY popular and loved by many, at least as played by her original portrayer, Alexa Havins. She wasnt universally disliked. She had a ton of fans behind her

Krystal gave birth to triplets! JR gets to fall for another Carey as the show goes out

Archived