AMC: Thursday, July 14, 2011

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Griff knew about or was involved in the Greenlee stuff. Bet they have Zach as well and Griff knows it.

LB could have given Marissa a background in the ladies but chose not to.

Straight women do fall for lesbians but in the end it doesn't workout.

Please tell me there not going to leave David out of the Minx stuff?

• Members

At least their not as boring as Zzzzzendull were! :lol:

Yeah, they rocked, especially JR.

I think Greenlee's there to point out that she witnessed "Erica" and David coming out of his room putting their clothes on. She's the only one who saw it.

Rather than an "evil" plan, I think the Orpheus Project is a scientific (although ethically challenged) research project involving the use of stem cells to regenerate people's own cells thereby bringing them back from hell, which David's used to save several people (Maria, Greenlee, Dixie). He's probably planning to eventually have his work published and gain worldwide fame for the breakthroughs he's made over the years.

• Members

Loved the Minx/JR scenes. LMAO, he felt so irrelevant in that scene.

The Jane/David stuff was hot! Man these two sizzle with chemistry. Am I the only one that wanted to see Greenlee arrested and fined for pulling down that fire alarm?

Who says its evil? I think this Orpheus thing involves bringing people near dead back to life. He did it with Maria, Greenlee, presumably Dixie and maybe Zach and Leo. Its unorthodoxxed and he doesnt have approval for it which is why he needs ot kept quiet bc his project and research would be shut down. If this is the case, he's doing good but going about it the wrong way

Oh, IA Steve. I dont think this is quite as nefarious as people are assuming it to be

Archived