AMC: Thursday, July 14, 2011

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vincent and Susan are epic together. I'm going to miss them. This is another reason I'm hoping PP opts for the telenovela approach. I don't care if they call these characters Erica/David or Jane/Lujack, just let them do what they do for a couple of months. Once they're done the show can spin off into an Erica/David/Angie/Jesse/Anna version of "Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice."

• Members

LMFAO, ITA! I haven't seen them do this in 10 years. It's so much fun. And so good to see that the chemistry is as hot as ever. :D I LOL'd when he slapped her ass.

Oh god, I would LOVE this. I've also been yelling for AMC to let these two play together for YEARS. It's such a shame they had to listen NOW. Bah. But I'm going to enjoy it while I've got it.

• Members

Minx is so unbelievable. They actually had more chemistry before this sudden bastardization of love. JR is a jerk and I actually felt sorry for the guy. I find Marissa really unlikable and that entire confession in front of him while the guy just stood there trying to grasp the entire situation was really insensitive. JR was right... if Bianca wasn't a woman she would have gotten her ass beat. Marissa suddenly in love with Bianca is a hot pile of bull [!@#$%^&*].

Archived