B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Thanks for the heads up.  Working on profiles for both, I tracked down Andrews' resume. It has her as "Pam Kensington" on GH, no B&B, but that's probably because it was a single day/ couple episode appearance. She was also on Santa Barbara in 1990.  The "Master List"   that @depboy and I have been working on also has her as Pam in 93

I've had Quinlan in our list as Betsy in 1992, along with Stan Ivar as Jack K. and David Stadvec as Jack, Jr. both '92.

I honestly don't know who Pam was or if she was Betsy and the name was improperly noted, but I'm pretty sure the '92s came from a cast crawl @depboy sent me,   However it worked out, that's what I came up with, profiles will get posted tonight

I'm adding the last few weeks to my "stacks" tonight. I'll be comparing what I have to the other questions posed to me. I'll let you guys know if I have follow up info or not.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@sheilaforever   I have a Sandy marked 1996  no description   Alyson Sullivan    may be Sly's friend

I have a Tony   marked 1996     no description     Shawn David Thompson   

That's all I found from what I have.

I have three names I'm looking for:

Juanita the pregnant worker

Ramone     Rocco's friend

and

Roberta from the Design Academy

Sorry I couldn't help more.

• Members

I'm also super excited for this. My previous "reruns" never made it far into 1992. Therefore...

For trivia buffs:

Susan Flannery's directorial debut (as per on-screen credits; back in the early not every episode has closing titles) is #1162 which aired November 11, 1991. In this episode Sally gave birth to C.J.

Colleen Bell (Bradley's wife) is first credited as a member of B&B's production staff in #1156 which aired November 1, 1991

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Just looked at the cast credits for 6/26/95 in the vault and was surprised to see Kimberlin Brown no longer listed. I know that Sheila was institutionalized after she drank the poison, but I always assumed that Sheila stayed on-screen. Anyone know around how long Sheila was offscreen?

Also - everyone probably already noticed this, but in the first scene of 5/19/95, Maeve Quinlan appears... can't tell if she's playing Megan or a different character.

• Members

I don't think so. Kim Brown's pregnancies were in 1993 (?) and 1998 - the latter unfortunately marked the end for Sheila/Maggie/James because - when she came back from maternity - leave Amber and Rick were just too hot storyline-wise.  

I cannot recall any contract dispute rumblings in 1995, so my guess is that thex temp exit was for storyline purposes. 

The credits list her as "Brenda". I cannot recall whether she was actally called Brenda back then; shortly later she was seen a lot more often (though more as Brooke's assistant and not yet as "the secretray" because Trish was still around!) and her name was MEGAN.

Edited by sheilaforever