B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Going back to watch the early years, I find the Brooke/Stephanie dynamic fascinating. It's really like one of those optical illusions where you can see two entirely different images depending on how you look at it. Or like a Rorschach test where what you see depends on who you are.

Who is really the aggressor and who is the victim? Who is right and who is wrong? Who is the protagonist and who is the antagonist? Who was the greatest threat to the other's family? Did they see through each other's manipulations, or did they judge each other unfairly?

As a young girl, I was 100% behind Brooke. Now, watching the same episodes 30 years later, I am on Stephanie's side. It's almost scary in a way because I remember thinking Stephanie was SO evil and horrible to Brooke and now I feel a lot more sympathy towards Stephanie than I do for Brooke.

• Members

Hey everyone,

Sorry it's been forever and I've missed a zillion emails from Nikki. Do you guys still need the rest of 1994 until Taylor "dies?" I think it stopped at James and Taylor trapped in Big Bear? If so Nikki will do them this week and put them in the vault. 

• Members

I have a vault question. I decided to watch the first 25 episodes on Paramount Plus and I enjoyed it enough to want to continue. When I go to the vault it says Dual English/German, but I don’t know how to change it to English when I’m watching. Can anybody assist me with this?

• Members

first link to the Vault https://t.co/SxxAn2YC34?amp=1

@Chris B about the dual episodes you have go to the audio option of your player and change the chanel depends what you are using

And @Vizion oh yes please any episode from Nikki is very much apreciated! Thanks!

and can you recognize these two who met in Milan today

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Marquise