Y&R-Another Actress Out??

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just don't think MTS is gone for good and unless she is tired of being jacked around, I am sure she'll be back. I would rather she told them to take a hike for good. She's much too good for them.

I wonder if this is tied not only to GF but also slots Y&R is trying to open up for ABC actors.Isn't there a rumor they are hiring on Debi Morgan as a recast Drucilla?

• Members

This is one actress I truly wish another soap would just snatch up. I don't care if it's for "ratings". She truly deserves to work. She is one of the best actresses on daytime, and I'm sick of MAB sh*tting all over her while rewarding the likes of Eric Braeden, who couldn't look more bored if he tried.

I'm ready for Nikki to hit LA. MAKE THE CALL, Brad Bell!

• Members

Good grief. Oh well. I stopped watching regularly months ago. Every time I tune in to see what's going on, it's filled with newer characters I don't care about. I would suggest she go to a better show, but Y&R always *was* the better option...

• Members

The only reason Jess/Jill is still around is because of this Cane nonsense. If they continue populating Y&R with former ABC stars like GF, DM

and who knows who else, I could easily see Jill gone especially if her role in this Cane story gets minimized.

Archived