Y&R-Another Actress Out??

• Members

Cassie's not a lesbian, she's just confused! Adam turns her straight and gets her pregnant. She dies in childbirth and Sharon raises her granddaughter. Sharon grieves by having an orgy with the college football team.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes you're right! It sounded like she was going back to Jack too......

Best. 4000th. Post. Ever.

They killed off Beth Logan, didn't they? I could SO see MTS as KKL's mom.

Either way, I'd love to see them share scenes.

Actually, Augusta was sent to a sanitarium, which made it far worse. I understood her speaking out about her character flirting with her sister's rapist though. HOWEVER, it being the Dobsons, my gut told me Augusta was only doing this to coax Dash into admitting that he did indeed rape Julia (it was a he said/she said storyline).

• Members

Melody is a big part of y and r but does she think she can command a high salary when all the soaps are going off the air. Shows are being cancelled now not cut. Right now y and r sees if melodyn cannot take what they give her she is a gone and they are going to have a hungry amount of unemployed actors and actresses. I love melody but this isn't 2001, she is lucky in this climate to even being working. Soap stars are powerless especially with all these abc stars about to come available.

• Members

But we have no idea if there is a contract dispute. According to MTS, they haven't contacted her at all. She's on twitter as @MelodyThomasSco and she's being pretty open about Y&R not contacting her at all. She had no idea she had filmed her last scenes, but now she thinks that's what has happened. At least that is her version of what is happening.

• Members

Personally, it's not even an issue of whether or not TIIC want Nikki on the canvas anymore---it's that they refuse to man up and tell the truth. They spread some lame story about Scott requesting an "extended leave".

• Members

Melody has EARNED the right to be a diva on this show!! :) But frankly, she needs to stop the bulls$%t that she doesn't know why she doesn't have any scripts since end of April. She bloody knows why. And frankly Sony is showing a bit of class in not disclosing the real reason.

But she knows she can use the gullible fans to act like she doesn't know!! Oh lookie, MTS is all of a sudden on Twitter!! What a coincidence. :lol::lol:

But I am not going to fault her for doing it because I want my Nikki, damn it!! :wub:

• Members

I don't see how lying and saying that she wanted a leave is classy. I agree that MTS is on twitter now to rally fans and I'm not sure many people are "naive" about that. The timing is pretty obvious, but that doesn't change the fact that TPTB have lied. She says they have not contacted her. We don't know if that's true, but I believe her on that.

Archived