Y&R-Another Actress Out??

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jess is a team player (for the most part) & the show doesn't care about Jill so there's a fairly huge difference. The show & Sony could fire MTS but they know they need her as a prop (an expensive prop but a prop still) so they keep her around.

• Members

Nelson really is an ass.one moment he loves MTS then he hates her. the whole thing is about agendas.

The whole show is a mess you can't tell your cast that you can't afford them and that their salarys will be cut.and then go out and hire every reject from ABC and star out there and blow a load of money on promo's for them.

Queen hack MAB refused a cut in her salary when her contract was up.and she gets $30,000 a week for writing complete crap and badly ripping of old Bill Bell scripts.

• Members

I don't believe for a second MTS makes twice as much as Braeden...And honestly it doesn't bother me that she doesn't want to budge. As others have said the show spends all this money bringing on unnecessary stunt castings while not doing anything with the people they have.

• Members

Yeah, I agree. I'm not even a HUGE MTS fan and I'm still on her side. I mean, I love Nikki and all, since I've been watching her for 20 years, but I'm not one of her biggest supporters. Still, she has been with this show for over 30 years. That should mean something. I don't know what her salary is, but there are people in prime time making hundereds of thousands per episode, so if she really is making $10,000, after 30 years, that is not so outragous. Not when you consider that she has managers, agents and lawyers to pay.

• Members

MTS confirmed yesterday on twitter that she is actually on recurring she isn't on contract.

Looks like even through she is listed on the credits as a contract player she isn't.

After all the crap NB wrote he actually asked MTS for a interview.he really is a idiot

• Members

I'm not surprised. When MTS insisted that she didn't take a pay cut, I thought that something must have been done to reduce her appearances. Too bad. Maybe they will bring her back as Nikki eventually. Victor does not have much to do without her.

• Members

She makes more than him per episode but because Eric has a bigger guarantee and works more, he makes more. In essence she did take a pay cut by agreeing to a lower guarantee but not cutting her per episode salary. IMO, if everyone is taking a cut, your leading lady should take on as well. We're not in the high times for soaps anymore, time to lighten the load if we want these shows to go on.

I don't get half of her tweets. She appears to be skirting around the truth. I doubt she really meant she is not on contract since it was announced last year that she'd signed a new one. Some of her earlier tweets confirm this.

Archived