Y&R-Another Actress Out??

• Members

Not even Mordor stans can mend this!! :lol::lol::lol:

So basically they can keep her offscreen for a while and we won't see her until the end of Summer perhaps. And if the ratings edge up a tiny notch..even more impetus to keep her off a bit longer. But she is in a good spot, they are paying her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok it took me about a month to prove it, but dmarex, you and the internet records are indeed wrong. Paul Rauch took over as EP of Santa Barbara in 1991. I just finished watching the episode where Kelly helps Quinn leave town and Rauch is listed as the Executive Producer. The Dobsons are listed separately as EPs and were listed as head writers. According to a poster's comment, the episode aired on June 10, 1991 and Nicolas's Santa Barbara site backs this up, as it says Quinn leaves town on June 11- the next day and he isn't on the plane by the end of this episode.

So Rauch was indeed EP when Louise Sorel was fired, like I thought. Hopefully Toups can update Rauch's profile as well as the Santa Barbara end credits area to reflect this.

SOURCE:

http://santabarbara-online.com/index2.htm

The end credits begin at 3:57.

• Members

I also have found an episode from May 1990, which lists John Conboy as the EP. The Dobsons NEVER took over as Executive Producers- when they came back, they were given the title of both EP and Head Writer, but they focused on their duties as Head Writers when they were there. That was until Pam Long took over in 1992 and even then, the EP role was mainly filled by Paul Rauch.

• Members

Well, to be honest i totally believe his report about KA. For several reasons.

and about MTS... if she hasnt taken massive pay cts and is still getting a lot of money from raises she has gotten over the years then i could see her raking in the cash, esp if she kept the same pay per epsiode and took episode cuts. that would mean she works less, and makes less overall, but makes a ton still per episode as opposed to someone like EB who may have worked out different terms. I do think something has been going on with MTS for years over there, and im not sure its totally on the execs/bts peoples shoulders. I do find it all interesting because we really do know so little when so much obviously is going on. maria bell handeled herself very well in the press room at the emmys when asked about MTS, and she did say she would be back, but idk... you could tell there was a lot more to this story. I do wonder if MTS would pop up on another soap, i would argue B&B is most likely but i just dont see it.

Archived