OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 6

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my God, this blind nun with her glasses right around her neck [!@#$%^&*] is about as sophisticated as an episode of Heathcliff.

Rama=ruined

Cutter crap is just lame and pandering.

Brody and Ford look really made up today. Liam's cheeks! So red. And on Nat it just looks like rosacea.

What is up with the facial hair? AMC's Ryan and TSJTodd both have sideburns at the wrong angle and John needs more beard and less moustache, less moustache for RHTodd as well.

• Members

Why so this can just be more epic fail? SOrry but that would be a slap in the face given how many of us watched Jess grow up on this show. Making Tess take over permanently is a cop out and eve people are already sick of her that they're wanting Jess back

• Members

He looks and sounds like every other sleazy quasi-rapist polluting the canvas.

I'd love to know why they even bothered to keep Rama around. They clearly have no idea what to do with her and as always they only managed to make people despise her. All I can come up with is that they wanted to try to prop frosty Aubrey and they wanted to throw another minority at Cris to keep him in his place.

• Members

I think so. I think Ivan Kipling, Carlo Hesser and Mitch Laurence got together; took a picture of how Todd used to look, a few hair strands for good measure and a bucket of Play Doh and Roger Howarth's zombie character is the result. RH is no more Todd than the man on the moon.

• Members

LMAO Gigi called Jack a sociopath. So true.

Rex's hair is out of control.

Dammit Shane, don't be so gullible. :( UGH JACK, DIE.

"That kid is everything to me. I don't know what I would've done if I'd lost him." - Brody. Yup, crazy, thrown under the bus Brody is on his way!

Archived