OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 6

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As insane as Marty's exit is - I'm happy for her to have gone off with Patrick, but as she acknowledged, she killed a woman and nearly killed others - the worst part is probably that she didn't share a second of screen time with Roger Howarth.

OLTL has done this before - they thought it was cute when Andrea Evans' Tina and David just missed each other in another airport in 2008. I let that one go. This, OTOH, is unacceptable.

I hope they fake me out and that Howarth and Haskell get scenes before the end. I do think it's appropriate, despite the circumstances, that Patrick and Marty are once again lovers on the run. I never bought that they'd stopped running after their original exit, and I was not surprised when it turned out that after they'd settled down, Patrick had been "killed."

• Members

And Andrea had effortless chemistry with Chris Cousins, so she probably would have been fine with Tuc too, although his "HA HA LAUGH NOW" robot delivery tends to kill scenes with even the most charismatic actors.

I just can't get past the idea of Marty spending life on the run with a man without a face. I guess Marty is crazy enough for Mel Gibson these days.

Archived