AMC: Monday, June 6, 2011

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

White blonde before Madison that Frankie was always around. Now do you remember her? she acted like she was a guy. She challenged you to race her, do push ups and sit ups, she dumped her food on Brot b/c he cut her in line or something. She killed Randi's pimp at ConFusion :lol:

• Members

The only storyline that is managing to keeep my interest is Jane/David/Erica and Ben the hot captor with sad eyes.

And for the love of God, can someone please make Lindsay Hartley stop crying in every f***ing scene?

I think I might take a break until June 27th. I'm not expecting miracles but it can't possibly be worse than the Castillo's being shoved down my throat.

• Members

That's making me crazy because I like the Castillos. Cara (much) more so than Griffin. But when I have to sit through character after character talking about how amazing and wonderful they are I resent the hell out of it. "Oh the Castillos, aren't they amazing? Aren't we all blessed to know them? Let's watch the cartoon birds braid Cara's hair while Griffin stops asteroids with his hands!"

STOP IT!

• Members

I'm seeing the Disney animation, right now. Besides, LH's crying getting excessive and OTT, the main problem with them has become that. I don't get why writers think this type of OTT writing is good for any character, old or new, on the show. Cara and Griffin started out well recieved, well she did - and the writers just pissed all over their own feet with this type of OTT she is love/he is hero writing. I enjoy K/G when most of their scenes aren't spent complementing Griffin's heroic and/or life-saving skills. Can they not write actual new conversations that don't consist of some formation of that? I initially loved the addition of Cara to the Jake/Amanda and Tad stories but I've just gotten annoyed with her being portrayed as some weird twist of Evita and Mother Teresa.

Archived