AMC: Monday, June 6, 2011

• Members

David has never cared about being everybody's hero. To him the heroes are hypocrites like Ryan and the Martins and you know that they would still pull the "Sure, you saved Erica but we all know you did it for your own selfish reasons!"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No offense but AMC deserves to be criticized for being predictably and cheapishly boring.

I didn't even watch I can call most of what happened in this epi.

Let me guess

Madison is working the sympathy falling for 2 men, really in love w/ Ryan

Marissa is still a red head

Erica is still stuck in return of senior panic room

David is in wierd story plot

Liza is nowhere to be found

Amanda is still pathetic

Carawaaahwaaah is still crying somewhere

Kendall worships the fact Papi No Heat aka Valsucio saves lives

• Members

Zendallfan, I know this sh!t has to be pissing you off, but you atleast have a light at the end of the tunnel.:lol:

BTW to get this out of the way, push comes to shove David always protected, ALWAYS! protected Erica. This garbage w/ FauxErica I'm dreading watching this when I get home. :mad:

• Members

LOL you hit the nail on the head, it says alot you can do that and not even watching, that's how repetitive and boring K&S are as HW's. I think K&G have had the same convo every single episode they're in, as have Jake & Cara

I just laugh at the absurdity of it all. I agree, maybe it's me, but I just can't see David leaving Erica stuck being kidnapped, saving her would make her want to repay him, he could hold that over her head. DUH David LOL

• Members

Nope. Madison forgave Scott and had sex with him, Marissa went out for an aquamarine dye job (and strange haircut -- very short), Erica escaped from captivity and exposed Jane in an explosive scene, Liza offered running commentary on every story, Amanda kicked Jake in the balls and shacked up with JR, Cara started chopping onions using the Magic Bullet, and Griffin had a "messy accident" while making love to Kendall for the first time. All in today's episode.

• Members

It's like they recycle [!@#$%^&*] scripts here, are budgets that fOcking bad?

Exactly, he shouldn't give a fly [!@#$%^&*] who Jane is, and just via him dropping La Kane's plane, he'd wanna be her hero in this situation to pay her back and get a favor. Just bullsh!t

21 MORE DAYS

• Members

Exactly but at least this way he gets his license back. If he did the right thing, he'd still get treated like a dog and have nothing to show for it. Don't get me wrong I'm not getting into this Saint David vs. David is the root of all evil BS. I'm just saying that David's not the hero type. He's not Ryan. It's true to his character that he would go along with Jane for a little while in order to get what he wants. But I agree with MichaelGL, the key is going to be how long he does this and whether or not he's also playing Jane.

• Members

She was only on for a year or so. Beth Ehlers - don't you remember? She was Brot's ex-girlfriend from the Army. Jake and Taylor were both running in the park one day and ran into each other... they started falling for each other. Then Jake moved to Amanda, and Taylor started dating Tad. Then the tornado hit and she was almost paralyzed... or wait, didn't Zach throw her down the stairs? Anyway, she just left town randomly one day.

Archived