AMC: Monday, June 6, 2011

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He will. Well he might not save her, his planes never work, but that there's no doubt in my mind he won't try. I mean, he didn't JUMP at Jane's offer today. He walked outside and smiled like he holds all the cards, and I believe he does. I'ma trust AN (even though I really don't, LOL) and let her take this home. :)

• Members

Yes! I think you suggested this already, but it would be great if David and Erica ended up locked up together. I can totally see it going there, especially after today.

The only part of the show that is worth watching right now. The Tad/Cara/Jake/Amanda stuff is enough to make you physically sick.

• Members

^I definitely think it's a possibility that they end up in that room together. Probably after David's efforts, because we all know he's not going to get help, he'll do this on his own, lol...go wrong.

Today was far more layered and showed a torn David already. He didn't like Jane's idea. He even told her that he didn't know what she could get for him that Real Erica can't. Nor did he seem all that impressed with Jane. That grin he was wearing outside her room...she better watch her back, cause IMO, he's coming for her. Yes, he's going to use her, but I still think AMC is going to have biding time while he gets Jane to trust him and uses that to get info about Erica.

We'll see. I could be completely off and he could be a total bad guy in this, but after today played out so different than the spoilers made it sound, I think my gut is right. :)

• Members

I loved how when he realized Erica was Jane he totally lost it fearing that Jane had killed her. The photograph was intriguing. Obviously Jane's daughter. I wonder who she would have been....

• Members

That was sooooooooo good. I had chills from him forcibly stopping her from leaving, and then spinning her round to make her look at him. And the "If swear, if you've hurt her..." WHOA!:wub: And his telling Jane that her impression of Erica was perfect, RIGHT after he just busted her. Jane ate that up, too. Played right into his hands. I thought he'd be the one to pitch the deal. But this played out so much better.

Between the scene of her walking up on the couch and him leaning over, the mention of their intimate history, and the car accident reference, I was a very happy camper. His looking like he was going to cut Jane if she hurt Erica was perfect.

I have a craving for Fennel and I don't even like it. :lol:

I loved how Ben brought Erica a rose. That was so sweet. I really like him. I hope there's a way to redeem him/let him help her escape.

• Members

LOL! So true. And had that been real Erica, he would have done the same thing...and had that been Erica she would have reacted similarly. "Back off." Bwhaha. What's even more ironic was that the jerk could hardly muster up a tear when he thought her plane crashed, and then there he was ready to cut Jane if she'd hurt Erica. He's such a piece of work, but I love him. LOL :wub:

• Members

Sorry for the double post, but did anyone notice how David kept playing with his phone while he was talking to Jane (after he figured it out)? He was definitely checking the screen, maybe texting, maybe recording? Something. I didn't notice it until a little bit ago, but even when he's pacing, he's got the phone pointed toward Jane, almost like he wants it to hear what she's saying. Hmmmm.

• Members

David/Jane and Tad/Cara were the highlights of Monday's ep.

I'm intrigued by how Ben fits into the picture and who he's really working for, since it doesn't seem to be Jane, imo. The little girl was obviously Jane's daughter who passed away somehow, leading to Jane keeping her distance from Bianca & Kendall when they needed their mother.

Yeah, I loved Cara at first, but there's been too much praising of both her and Griffin lately. It doesn't help that LH went so over the top with her crying lately, either.

I suspect you're right. I think David will somehow expose Jane as the imposter and gloat to her family and friends that they couldn't tell the difference!

Archived