AMC Thursday, June 2, 2011

• Members

+1!

Yeah, it's a shame that Madison/Scott are having so much trouble working things out and Rylee are back together. That alone makes me happy K&S were fired!

ICAM with everything you said. I hope Marissa and Bianca get to be together at the end!

I was expecting Kendall to kill Ricky last week. On the bright side, at least there wasn't a lame murder mystery that would've stretched out until Lorraine & Agnes took over.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lindsey Hartley is so gorgeous :wub: , by far the most attractive woman on the show.

But although I was her biggest fan, when she played Theresa, I still don't care for Cara..just like I didn't care for the one girl she played on DOOL. I feel like these writers don't get her as an actress, she flounders as the heroine, but shines at the anti-heroine. It's too late as the show is ending soon, but she coud have been the perfect replacement, for the void Annie left.

• Members

Why, bc he's mean to Scott? He's always mean to Scott. He doent like the guy much and thats been somethnig consistnt about him for the past year or so. This is nothing new or some sudden attempt at destroying him

• Members

I would actually be more annoyed if for no real reason he wasn't acting like this. Sorry--not to pick a fight, but it bugs me when a character behaves a way someone personally doesn't like that they suddenly accuse the writers of not writing in character. Admittedly--we have had sooo many bad experiences with characters being written out of character, that I get where it's coming from, but...

And for the record I think in his own warped way, JR was honestly trying to help Scott--although as Scott said he had an ulterior motive behind it.

• Members

I don't believe anyone's saying he's not being written in character. At least I haven't seen the ignorant and juvenile claims of hacking, whitewashing and propping associated to JR's antics. I just see people lost as to the motivation. All because it's in character for him to be a douchebag, doesn't mean he can be one without motivation and the audience should give him a pass. For instance, it's perfectly within character for Erica to cheat on a man she's involved with... but to this day, for the life of me, I can't understand her motivation for ruining her marriage to Jack over frickin' Jeff Martin?! That reeked of "Let's put Susan together with John James" rather than "Let's give Erica a reason to exhibit this aspect of her character." I think that's what's being called into question here. "What's the point of JR showing his ass?" Is there a reason or are the writers just exploiting this characteristic?

• Members

This episode was dreadful. Enough with the Castillo love fest. We get it. They're the good guys! I've seen less pressured sales pitches from those people who sell magazines door-to-door. This is a recipe for backlash. I actually like Cara but I like her a LOT less when I have to sit through an entire show of Tad running all over town telling any and everyone who will listen how amazing she is, how she changes the lives of everyone around her, how the cancer survivor should grow up to be like her interspersed with shots of Cara herself being loving and fabulous and in everybody's business. Stop it. Just. Stop. It.

I won't even get into the Giffin pimping because it's either him or Zach and...I just don't have the strength.

As for JR, he's always been a self-centered douche so his behavior was totally in character but this Marissa thing is just pathetic. Doesn't he have a company to run? Right now JR could disappear from the canvas and I wouldn't notice. The character is just floundering around doing nothing.

Archived