Days: Actress let go???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry, but Kate has been irrelevant on this show for at least 4 years, and Lauren Koslow is just scary now; not only are there Zeman levels of plastic surgery, but her acting's deteriorated enormously. Just my two cents, and I used to like the character a lot.

• Members

I must say when i read what you type, I imagine Susan Lucci saying it because she is your profile pic. Also I agreee with all you have said.

I agree she looks nowhere near Jackie Zeman! IDK what happen to her, but She was extremely beautiful in the early days of Barbara Jean Spencer.

• Members

I'm one of the first to say I loved Deborah Adair's softer, more sympathetic portrayal of Kate (I recently re-watched the entire first season of Melrose Place... she played Lucy, Allison & Amanda's boss!), and even though Kate isn't exactly needed as a tentpole character anymore, she does add humor, wit, and cunning manipulation to scenes she's in. She's not driving story, but she's a great supporting player. There's no need to get rid of a familiar face or popular role. Especially now that she's not the root cause as to why couples are apart (i.e. Lucas & Sami), I don't have a problem with her role.

Also, Lauren Koslow is one of those peeps that you just *know* she's had a nip, tuck, plump, etc. here 'n there, but she is by no means freakish looking or obviously done up. GH's Zeman and Charleson are just... *painful* to look at.

• Members

I like CC but Carly is not needed with the direction the show has taken. I can also say the same for Jen, Jack, Abby, Rafe and a few others (haven't seen the show in months so I'm sure they are a few more).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think Crystal is done with this now but it looks like at one point she may have called Bo and Hope fans vile.

I guess it's over now and most people probably will never know about it but I don't understand why actors would ever get in the middle of this.

Archived