Days: Actress let go???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. That's... surprising, honestly. I've felt like the show was really invested in Chappell and Carly. If nothing else, I hope they give the character a happy ending. If she and Daniel leave together, I might be okay with it...

• Members

I will miss Carly, her return really was a dud but I did like how things turned out with her, Melanie, and Daniel. I think they are fantastic as a family, especially Melanie/Carly. Crystal & Molly always have such great interactions.

Crystal's departure could free up the funds to bring back other characters like maybe J&M.

Yes please!

• Members

I personally would've gotten rid of Gabi, Daniel, or useless ass Roman before Carly...I mean wow.

Shawn Christian really will have no purpose on DAYS after Carly leaves. Jack's coming back and I doubt they'll make a triangle with him & Jennifer. He needs to go next

I fear for my Molly Burnett (Melanie)!! :( Hopefully they have big plans for her & Dario :)

• Members

I'd prefer that they put the funds towards the sets...or Lauren Koslow's costume jewellery budget. Girlfriend needs some bling.

LOL. You got that right!

The thing is, Gabi, Daniel and Roman, combined, probably aren't getting paid was Crystal was. The character's a dud, it was time to pack it in.

Shawn Christian is being hooked up between Jennifer and Chloe...who on earth said Jack *shudders* is coming back. Matthew Ashford needs to stay the HELL off of DAYS, he is the worst kind of albatross that this show does NOT need.

Fear not for Molly Burnett/Melanie, she existed before Carly and she will exist after her. Besides, Maggie/Melanie have better mother/daughter chemistry.

Archived