AMC: Another big return coming?

• Members

On Josh Duhamel's verified Twitter, he replied to someone asking if he'd be willing to come back for the end of the show, "#AMC fans will just have to wait to find out :>" He also has been posting on the AMC facebook page. I don't think this is a coincidence and I don't think he's cruel enough to taunt fans like this without knowing they'll get rewarded. I think we may FINALLY be rid of Rylee by the time the show ends. One can only hope they reunite Greenlee with Leo. :) Thoughts?

PS, someone please edit the title to read "return" LOL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Any return would probably be just for Leo to encourage Rylee and their true love.

Considering that all the frigid one did during their relationship was yell and whine in his ear, I hope he returns to tell her he's better off without her and that he hopes she rots.

• Members

Leo's been dead almost 10 years, let sleeping dogs lie, for crying out loud.

People keep aching for all these returns from the dead, and then don't want any of them connected. Well, you'll all just complain when they're half assed out of nowhere returns. So really, what's the point anymore?

If anything, he'd be a dream to give Rylee their final forever status. Or she'd see him in heaven, they'd have a moment, and he'd send her back to Ryan.

Please, just not another "magically alive, all showing up in PV at the same freaking time" storyline. UGH.

• Members

LOL, someone hates Greenlee :lol:

I don't think Lorraine would do that. Maybe set up a triangle, sure...with Leo winning. She is the one that put Greenlee with David and I, personally, LOVED that pairing (not that I want them now). I think Lorraine might be anti-Rylee, too. Or at least, is cognizant of what fans want.

I don't think anyone would've said he was dead. We never had even the slightest sense he died. Maybe some sort of amnesia-stricken existence after the fall, but not dead. No body = always a possibility for a return.

• Members

To me Greenlee epitomizes the death of AMC, and has been a burden to the show from her first day. But I can see that she is popular and I don't mean to rain on any parades.

I just think that the show, at this late date, is more likely to go with the long-established couple, since Leo has often been forgotten in recent years.

If I were going to write a good ending for Greenlee, I would have Leo appear to her to encourage her to move on with her life, on her own. That would give Greenlee the courage to break off with Ryan for good.

• Members

^It's still been almost a decade though. With not a hint that he's alive. I know people want him back, part of me does too. But for me personally, I don't want the last few months of AMC to be nothing more than plot point, back from the dead, return after returns.

The only possible way I could be okay with Leo, is if Vanessa is behind all of this, and somehow at the end of the arc, Greenlee got this hint...clue that Leo might be out there. We see Leo somewhere, maybe with amnesia, something so we know he's alive and Greenlee is out looking for him. Fine. Lame, but fine.

I just don't want to be sitting here after the final credits roll with the knowledge that all LB and AN did was magically bring everyone who's died (that's where it's getting too) in the past decade, back. I'll go watch Days if I want that.

• Members

Ugh. I do not want the last few months of this show to be consumed in explaining why characters thought dead are not dead. It's this couple-centric sh!t that's helped these shows die. There are more than enough LIVING characters out there who would be good, appropriate returns.

• Members

If he returns, maybe it's just me but I don't see it being that long. I feel the best we'll get is a little ghost scene like maybe Greenlee sitting on that bench in the park with his name on it. She could be sitting there thinking about him & he could come sit by her or something. They'll reminisce about the past a bit but eventually it'll lead to him encouraging the RyLee relationship.

ETA: And what was he saying on AMC's Facebook page? Wow lol

ETA ETA: Nvm I just scavenged around and found something he said. Wow how random... & suspect hmm.gif

https://www.facebook.com/JoshDuhamel/posts/10150204158453393

• Members

The show should send Rylee on a vacation where she sees Leo in an airport and is all "Bye ryan!" and takes off to find him. They wont, Rylee is the plan, and i wouldnt be surprised if she pops up single on general hospital. isnt kelly's contract up at GH this fall?

Archived