AMC: Another big return coming?

• Members

Maybe they should just bring him back as a bartender or something per SMG.

I think it would be fun if for the rest of the show we were treated to a variety of returns and have all of them come back as random extras. Gellar as a bartender at Confusion, Dumahel as a waiter at Krystals, Lauren Holly as a patient at the hospital....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Leo and Greenlee but I'm really not interested in watching an elaborate back from the dead storyline to take place while two others are gonna play out.

If JD returns I would like it if it's something like Stone's return on GH earlier in the year.

Now I wished they'd killed off Annie because apparently only dead characters are allowed to come back.

• Members

Wouldn't it kind of be a slap in the face to Leo/Greenlee fans if Leo returns to just tell her that she should be with Leo?

If he does return I hope there are a lot of ass shots, as that would be the best part of anything from those type of scenes.

• Members

I wouldn't mind a comedic dual nightmare the night before their wedding where Gillian and Leo give Rylee the business: "So what's this soul-mate-love-of-my-life sh!t? ... It's okay. We're f^cking in heaven, sooo..."

• Members

I don't mind Leo coming back alive since it was never known if he actually was dead. If he does, I *do* hope it is not to push Ryan/Greens "soulmate" crap. I loved Greenlee and Leo together and would stomach another comeback from the dead for that.

• Members

@TheRealMagstar: "Daytime fans, especially #AMC fans will be happy they watched #Ellen tomorrow. Josh Duhamel pays respect to his roots!

I asked if that meant she was hinting at a return...

"You'll have to watch and see :)"

Everyone watch Ellen tomorrow! LOL

Archived