AMC: Another big return coming?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alive Leo is a story that would require a lot of time, explanation and money to pay JD. Ghost Leo (preferably exhorting Greenlee to take her own life and join him in the great beyond) would be a scene he could shoot on an empty set on his way to dinner.

• Members

Should AMC bring back Leo? Why, of course! And while they're at it, bring back Vanessa and Gillian, too!

Hell, why don't they just bring back every character who ever died (or "died") on AMC? Who's with me?

;-)

• Members

No way in hell they're going to resurrect him, especially with the other back-from-the-deads going on. Plus, there's just too much to tie up in too short a period to go in that direction. His return would eclipse everything else that's going on. If anything, I can see them bringing him back in a dream that Greenlee has, which I'm sure ABC will promote the hell out of, but other than that, I don't see him returning for any length of time.

• Members

LOL, don't think Frons is going to let that happen. Or even Lorraine and Agnes for that matter. Previous regimes have spent so much time and energy building up Rylee as soul mates, that at this point, from the writers' perspective at least, I can see them thinking that something like Leo returning and then force-feeding Greenleo as a meant-to-be couple would ruin the integrity of Rylee. Even though Rylee have some story, they're kinda on the back burner when it comes to the other big stuff going on, and I hope that's exactly where they stay til the end. One of my fears is that the final few weeks will be leading up to a real Rylee marriage with all the bells and whistles.

Archived