DAYS CASTING SPOILER

• Members

I just want there to be a damn STORY about his disappearance and them finding him! I know the budget for adventure is pretty low, but they can still write a mystery with lots of complex steps. I hope they won't cut right to him waltzing into Salem and that's that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i dont understand why they would ignore the history or have her put it in her contract...its a character not the actor im positive Jason Brooks will never be asked back to Days...so why not recast? Peter/Jack/Laura/Stefano/Jen was a great storyline...i would love to see Bill and Laura brought back to the fold too..

• Members

Not always. In fact, many times on DAYS I've ended up enjoying the recast better than the original. Lanna Saunders (Marie), Peggy McCay (Caroline), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla), and Matthew Ashford (Jack) all come to mind. And, while I didn't like her as well as LR in her original run, I thought Julie Pinson made a solid Billie recast and I'd love to see her return.

And Peter Blake is a totally recastable character. I could see Victor Webster, Paul Leyden, Dylan Bruce, Antonio Sabato Jr, Michael Dempsey, Dax Griffin, or Don Diamont fitting the role quite nicely.

Archived