DAYS CASTING SPOILER

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats not a surprise. It was quite obvious the wya they were writing the story. No way would Jack have NO contact with Jennifer at all. I can see him being a douche but to not at least call on the phone? That was the first clue

• Members

Still better than now when she is seen only to flirt with Daniel or bash Jack. And I still cannot believe she is content with just doing boring administrative work at hospital. That´s so not Jennifer. She is not even interested in what´s going on with the DiMeras even when her daughter is getting involved with Stefano´s son.

• Members

Jack and Jennifer's love story up until their first wedding is my personal favourite love story in soap opera history. However, every story after said wedding has been horrible character destroying crap for these two characters. So, this will just add on the damage. No worse or less.

• Members

0ec5772d4742e42e05b044f813230a67

• Members

I dont think are intentionally ignoring it, but i think the name of Peter Blake can be mentioned. Jennifer and Abby both hinted at it early when Abby introduced Jenn & Chad, but no mere mention of the characters name.

Personally i am tired of the DiMera holding everyone captive, would rather see Anjelica Deveraux hold him captive or Colin Murphy other than a DiMera.

Archived