American Idol

Toups

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately, I think Elliot is leaving. Sad, sad.

I find it very odd that Elliot's judge pick was the least popular and least recognizable. I also find it odd that the band was so loud you couldn't hear his voice, while the other two were given acapella performances (kinda/sorta/mostly)? Elliot must have really bad luck.

• Members

I also think that Taylor and Katharine will be the final two...I didn't like the first song Katharine sang, but Somewhere Over the Rainbow was absolutely beautiful....she really did fantastic on that song.

As for Elliot, I think he should be proud that he's made it this far in the competition....

I think most definitely Clive Davis will be signing on both of the contestants that make the final two spots...He's done it so far with everyone else left in the top two spots on AI, so I'm sure he'll have beautiful music for Katharine and whoever else is competing for the title.

• Members

Taylor-Ok people I will eat crow. His second song was really good but the other two were bad, The last one was horrible with all his screeching and yelling but that second song was enough to prove to me he belongs in the finale so all you Taylor fans I am sorry. I want to see him sing and start backing up his dancing with more vocals though. That second song was great though-loved it. I didn't like him dancing with Paula-that annoyed me terribly.

Kat-She had a good night. Didn't care for her first song-hated what she did to it but it was decent. Her thrid song was good-I don't understand what Randy's problem is with her but whatever. Her third song was not that bad and was good vocally and showed personality. "Somewhere over the Rainbow" was the vocal performance of the season-I agree with Simon she floored me and I have liked her since day one. I knew she had it in her and she needed this bad. She always tries to be too dramatic with her songs but that song she just sang it beautifully and let the vocals speak for themselves. She did a superb job.

Elliot-The song choices were poor. His last two songs weren't bad but the first song he was out of tune on. he looked nervous too and alot of people may have been bored by him. I think he is done and its sad because I loved him last week. I was really rooting for him but Taylor and Katherine won it on their second songs. Good job Elliot-Simon's beautiful speech about you was right your mom should be proud. I will miss him but the road ends her unfortunately.

• Members

Taylor - ew. None of his songs were that good and I'm stumped as to why the judges thought so. Obviously they want him to win so they were biased...

Katharine - I love this girl. She rocked every song she sang. First one was her weakest (Clive Davis... you suck at picking songs). Over The Rainbow was absolutely fantastic. Her last song was very good too.

Elliot - I thought he did very well on all three songs.

Sigh.

This is tough. I want Taylor to be eliminated. The final two should be Elliot and Katharine as both deserve to be there as they are the best vocalists left.

Unfortunately, I think Taylor is a lock. I just pray whoever ends up next to him pulls out a "surprise" win.

Who do I think will be eliminated?

Elliot.

But a part of me really wants him to win this thing. Sigh. It's either Katharine or Elliot ... ugh, this sucks :(

• Members

Taylor is definitely a shoe-in for the final two, and the win, IMO. Anyone who has been following dialidol.com knows no one has come close to Taylor for like the last 6 weeks, is it?

DIALIDOL has Elliot going home, but he and Kat are very close. And the margin of error MAY do Kat in.

• Members

Latest Results...

Taylor Hicks 51.214

Katharine McPhee 46.482

Elliott Yamin 46.018

At midnight, the west coast will start voting, and since Kat is from Cali, I am preparing for the worst :(

I voted for Elliott 2 hours straight and only got in 9 times.

But, I don't think DialIdol will be as correct as it has been in recent weeks, because they are only measuring 2 of the 3 lines.

Archived