American Idol

Toups

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes I agree. It would have been so inspirational and emotional if he won. I cried tonight too because I didn't care for him initially but learning more about him and the last few weeks made me connect with him. He is such a nice guy and this reminded me alot of Vonzell last year who was the underdod that many fell in love with only Elliot was more of the emotional favorite.

I am with Toups and Krypton-GO KAT!!!

She would make a much better Idol and I did pick her and Chris from the beginning so one of my picks are there.

LOL KR we know you hate her but its cool. Kat isn't perfect but she is the better choice of the two because I know Taylor really doesn't fit the mold and is annoying most of the time. He has impressed me somewhat but overall I am just not into him.

• Members

Yeah, I definitely feel for Elliot and his family/mother. Not a dry eye in the house seeing his mom in that car crying during the parade. :( Tears of pride and happiness. So cute/sad.

I do think he had the best voice in the competition. Really stinks.

• Members

I really don't understand your strong hate for Katherine, Mike. I am not a personal fan of Chris or Elliot, but I know how to give credit where credit is due. You talk about Katherine like she's Charity Rahmer or Maurice Benard for heavens sake!

I'll be pulling for Katherine, but I highly doubt she will win. Either way I'm pleased, this is easily the most interesting top two and I'll be buying cds from both...as long as they don't suck.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 18 2006, 12:08 AM)

I really don't understand your strong hate for Katherine, Mike. I am not a personal fan of Chris or Elliot, but I know how to give credit where credit is due. You talk about Katherine like she's Charity Rahmer or Maurice Benard for heavens sake!

I'll be pulling for Katherine, but I highly doubt she will win. Either way I'm pleased, this is easily the most interesting top two and I'll be buying cds from both...as long as they don't suck.

I have to agree, Chris B. Katherine has "it." She's got some STRONG-ASS pipes, too. Very impressive vocals on "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." That was THE Idol "moment" of the entire friggin' season!!! That said, yes I criticized Mrs. McPhee for her foolish antics, which could hurt Kat in the end, but contrary to what some may believe, I'm VOTING for Katherine. I love that chick. So I didn't criticize her mom's faux pas to hurt her, it just needed to be said.

• Members

I liked Rahmer. She entertained me.

I give credit where credit is due, as well. You can't really find a more objective person than me. I say when my favorites suck. When DAYS sucks, I say it. When JER sucks, I say it. When Paris sucked, I said it. When Chris sucked, I said it. When people I don't like are good, I say it - Kellie, for one. Taylor, for another. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was really good. Her first and her third sucked, I thought.

Hey, I'm entitled. I don't like her. I don't like her singing. And she's now, undeservingly, IMO, outlasted my three favorites and stayed instead of them for the last three weeks. So, clearly, why would I like her?

You guys love her. I hate her. Who cares?

:)

Archived