AMC - Friday - May 6, 2011

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great. I write an intentionally cheesy line of dialogue for Greens, something the Usual Gang of Idiots dream up all the time at AMC, and R. Sinclair hands me my ass. I don't know whether to feel hurt, or feel flattered that I captured the "writers'" instincts so well. :(

• Members

Erica is so sly! & smart! Lol @ the way she slickly covered the camera with those shoe boxes in the closet laugh.gif Loved it, that was perfect. I love how she calculated everything in her mind then put her plan in motion.

Also loved Kendall hitting Griffin right in his stab wound! He deserved it! So tired of his meddling, i find him very hard & embarrassing to watch. He really needs to sit down...I'm so glad Kendall isn't listening to him & just doing whatever she wants. Seriously LOL @ her acting like she called Jackson when it was really just his voicemail, and later on when Griffin realized she didn't really bring Jackson she cut Griffin off completely. Loved it!!

Kendall learned how to fight from Griffin? rolleyes.gif Uh yeah OK. We have seen her fight in the past long before he even stepped foot in PV. She mostly fought with Greenlee but each time she pretty much owned her & showed off real fighting chops.

Ricky is obsessed with Kendall just like me! The password to his computer is "Kendall" & his desktop background is a picture of her looking glam ;-).

But seriously that's soo creepy, Kendall was freaked out when she typed her name and the password worked. I was uncomfortable watching Ricky kissing Kendall and leaning towards his bed!! YIKES...I hope they don't do it.

• Members

:lol:

The Kendall story dragged the episode down for me. I was hoping Kendall wouldn't end up being the poor victim having to be saved by a man, but it's clear from the cliffhanger that Griffin will wind up saving her from Ricky.

I'm loving Erica's story so far even though the book/phone concept seems out there and the recreated flashbacks were funny. I wonder where she thinks she can plug the phone in unless her walk-in closet has outlets?

I enjoy when Greenlee's written as the total bitch she was for most of this episode. Then, she goes back to Ryan and loses all her spunk! I wish she had been as firm with him as she was with Madison.

• Members

Kendall's done most of the covering up and saving for Griffin, so far in this end of the story. I'm more than fine with him providing an assist so she can get out of bed with Ricky without making him too suspicious. Enjoying seeing Kendall with that spark, confident and in-charge. It feels like the last time I saw that this regularly was more than 5 years ago.

I'm enjoying seeing Erica being a fighter, too. Not that she isn't always. The whole women grabbing life by the balls thing takes me back to the AMC I liked a lot better. I do agree with Jonathan that the phone in a book is pure contrived camp but it is a soap.

Former killer Madison standing up to everybody in her squeaky mouse way also was nice to see.

I disagree. I think her problem has always been that she needs balance. It's not Ryan that messed up in this case to be wrong and strong. She didn't go to him crying and begging - she went there with a pronouncement that she's not going to do that and she will fight for them. Ryan was also written with balance in this episode. There's usually more spitting in betrayal. Even if I don't love them together I can give credit for that.

Knowing AMC doesn't always play by the cliffhanger rules, I appreciated the effort at multiple cliffhangers. It is May sweeps afterall.

• Members

i think it would have been more contrived in a coat, as if the kidnapper wouldnt empty out the pockets first. It was contrived either way but it would have been silly or him to just hand her a coat with a phone in it. At least with the bok its perfectly reasonable why one wouldnt think to check inside that

Archived