AMC - Friday - May 6, 2011

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the same lousy story Greenlee has had since she started polluting the show in 1999. Selfish, whiny, always the victim even as she stomps all over people. It even has the same characters (Ryan, Scott).

• Members

Actually when yesterdays's show ended, Man-Hands, found Erica's perfume in her room and sprayed it on him/herself so that's why Jack could smell it.

I am loving this story so far, minus slut-kidnapper of course, and the Jack/Binks; Erica/Voice and the Jerica connection even when they aren't together :wub: I'm hoping KWAK finds out Real Erica is being held and doesn't tell. That would get rid of her once and for all :P

Loved Scott/Madison today too. :wub: I love Kendall/Griffin though I know that will never amount to anything now that Zach is returning and the show is over, but I thought they had some potential.

I still think there are at least 3 people involved in the Erica kidnapping so far. The minion who Erica saw; the voice; and Man-Hands. Can't wait to see who the brains is behind this and why they are doing it.

Archived