AMC - Wednesday, May 4, 2011

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: ButchMarissa, so true!

One of the most boring, painful pairings I've ever seen. I'll beat this drum until AMC goes off but Sarah G. is an awful awful actress who has chemistry with no one.

Jesse made me cry today, the little stones shaped like a heart was heartbreaking :(

Cara being on today was completely pointless.

• Members

Erica: "No this cant be Brooke. She's too boring to come up with something so elaborative" "It cant be Annie; she'd just stab me again" :lol:

WTF! They are playing Jason and Sam's theme during David/Liza's scenes. Whatever happened to soap indviiduality? I dont like hearing the GH soundtrack while watchin AMC

Erica's fainting was so phony! Lucci can act better than that

• Members

LOVED the Greg Nelson reference from Liza... and Brooke/Annie from Erica. Dare I say that LB is already back writing some of this, or adding input into what is incorporated? These random history references don't usually come out of the blue like they have when LB was proven to take over shortly after... Just sayin'. :)

Loving the Erica storyline still! :)

• Members

David told Liza that he couldn't see her ever wanting to be the type that wanted a white picket fence and not be "bad"... and she mentioned how her dream in the beginning was to be with Greg Nelson and live a happy life, but that it didn't work out that way. Just a nice nod to history.

Loved the balance on today's show! Lots of characters.

Angie - it wasn't your place to tell Amanda she shouldn't try to force Jake into having a baby. That's between them.

Happy that Jesse went to their baby's grave. Love that he brought her those flowers he mentioned the first time.

Erica's captor most definitely isn't Krystal now, unless she's hired someone to do the dirty work (totally doubt). I'm guessing it's a female based on the body we saw - the shape was more female.

• Members

She was talking to David about her romantic history and said how things were all mapped out for her and Greg (then Jenny happened but she didn't get into all that).

Colin Egglesfield was just on TMZ and they were asking him about his clothing line. A girl in the office gave them the whole unabortion breakdown name checking Erica Kane, Kendall IneedhisHart, and Dr. Greg Madden. Harvey was like, "How does an aborted fetus...??"

• Members

I've accepted JL as Liza but I know what you mean. Oddly, her references to the past do more harm than good for me. They don't help to link the character as much as remind me that she's not MW.

Archived