AMC - Wednesday, May 4, 2011

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed, this Liza does not look like she's in the same age frame of Jesse, Angie & Greg so the references only serve to weaken the connection I've accepted between her and the character of Liza.

• Members

I used to watch Jamie playing a teen on Just the Ten of Us by time Angie and Jesse were "grown" so I'll always think of her as younger. But for me it's mostly the red hair thing.

• Members

Agreed. There was no major deSORASING. Liza debuted as a teenager (~16) in 1981. 29 years later, she should be 45. Jamie turns 40 next week. The age difference between the actress and what the character should be is not that great. Coincidentally, Marcie Walker (like many actors) was older than than teen character she was portraying, as she was about 20 playing a high school student when she joined the soap. Jamie's about 4-5 years younger than Liza and Marcie is about 4-5 older than her. I think it evens out

• Members

Loved Opal's line to KWAK, "Keep your cleavage away from Jack" :lol: However, I wish she took out the trash more strongly. I don't want to hear that KWAK is a "good woman" and that Opal loves her because of Tad and the family. I want her to push her kidnapping, lying face right out of the door and I totally believe KWAK is lying and has something to do with this. She isn't the mastermind but she is part of it.

My heart is breaking for Erica and Jack and how they are being used in this story by the kidnapper and that pig baby-napper :(

I could only watch Ryan spit for one segment and I gave up. :blink:

I'm not feeling Tad/Cara any more. Is it because Cady is returning or because it's fallen flat, I'm not really sure.

Though I'm not a big David fan, I think they wasted too much time and should have gone the D/L route. The last couple of days they actually held my attention.

When is Jesse going to be found out and how are they ever going to get past this?

Scott and Madison are adorable.

I think he is male but he is only a minion. There is someone orchestrating all of this.

• Members

LOL! Best part of the episode. I loved when Erica said about Brooke, "Did Adam finally see the light and dump you? And now you're bitter so your coming after me?"

That was such a great scene!

I'm sure this won't happen, but I thought of it as I watched. The area where baby Ellie is buried really does stand out. I mean with the flower on top & the heart shaped stone symbol. Plus from what I saw it's not really somewhere "hidden". What if someone came across that and dug it up out of curiosity? ph34r.gif

I didn't like the Cara/Jake stuff at all. Seriously why did Jake even call Tad and tell him about one of Cara's past cancer patients being back in the first place? Why couldn't he have just kept it to himself? Cara left the hospital and hasn't been thinking about it. Jake calling Tad and telling him to keep it a secret was pointless. It was obviously a plot point to get Cara & Jake in scenes together again...

I've heard it played on OLTL before to. I actually really like that song so I didn't mind.

I actually thought Cam did a really good job today. I was a little underwhelmed by RB, idk why but from the promo I was expecting a lot more out of her. Maybe that's to come but so far she's just doing ok to me.

The person definitely looked like a male to me. He didn't look like anyone I've ever seen on the show before though. I agree he might just be a minion of the person behind all of this. But is the minion the Voice to? Wow he must've been coached a lot by whoever's keeping Erica hostage. I'll be a little disappointed if that's the case. I'd rather whoever's been keeping Erica in that room talking about her history, etc these last few weeks be the actual person behind this.

• Members

I might be wrong, but I think the person who was outside the room, the Voice, and the Captor are all going to be different people. The Captor and the Voice might be the same, I haven't decided yet, but that person who we say to today, is IMO a man and he's just muscle.

• Members

Good guess! I think you might be onto something. I could definitely see the Voice/Captor being the same. Maybe when Erica "collapsed", the voice captor ordered his minion to go and see if she was ok.

I don't see there being 3 different people involved in this just because I think back to that scene last week when the Voice (OK I am SO tired of saying that!! "Captor" "Voice" ~!@$ who is who & what, if even?!) rewinded the tape and listened back to something Erica said. Why would the Voice do that if they are just someone sitting in for the Captor? Unless the Voice & the Captor both want equal revenge on Erica?

LOL IDK.

• Members

Do we know that the Voice was alone in there? I guess for me, the Voice rewound the tape, but that doesn't mean it was the Voice who the tape was being rewound for. I'm almost positive, not a spoiler, just a hunch...that the person we see tomorrow is NOT the Voice. Which means there's at least TWO people lurking around there, right? So three, not that different.

We'll see, but yes, the Voice is probably the Captor, lol and the person tomorrow is the muscle.

Archived