AMC - Wednesday, May 4, 2011

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I noted that as soon as I heard it. I'm still trying to figure out if it's something I've heard before, as in someone saying, or if it's truly someone new. I definitely think it was a hint of some kind...what though, I'm not sure.

I still can't believe we're this far in, and don't know who's doing this.

That would have to mean that Greenlee cares about/wants David. She's still treating him like sh*t she can't shake off her shoe. And really, anything she might use David for...is pointless, Rylee is for ever.

• Members

I loved Erica in this episode, but I agree her fainting was really bad. I think it was meant to be campy.

I guess they're using GH music to save money.

I definitely think there's some tweaking of the scripts going on. Even though Lorraine's stories won't start airing until later, it's logical that she spent some time going over what hadn't been filmed yet and making changes.

It would be disturbing and somewhat gross if a dog dug up the grave. It's not beyond the realm of possibility...

Jake called Tad because the patient was scared and only trusted Cara, which makes sense if you remember how Cara told off the little girl's parents the last time around.

I was also more impressed by Cam than Rebecca in this episode, but I'm expecting Thursday's show to have the really explosive material between them.

I think you're right and this is just a minion the captor sent in.

Yes, and don't forget they named Ellie after his mom, so it was really sweet imo.

Archived