AMC - Wednesday, May 4, 2011

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That look of disgust he gives Ryan as Frankie turns away is just GOLD.

They really didn't need to hire Jordi, they could have just tried out Frankie with Kendall. A Hubbard + a Kane would have been a fitting way of tying together two core families.

• Members

Please. You know they're here to stay until the goddam closing scene of the finale. Can't wait to see Emma cackle about it, though.

Speaking of boring couples... JR & ButchMarissa. AMC need to stop trying to make this happen.

• Members

I loved when Erica was trying to guess her her captor was.

"Brooke, is that you? You've always been jelous of me, going after my men after I;m done with them. No, Brooke is way to boring to come up with something this elaborate."

"Annie, did you break out of Oakhaven? Using me to get something out of Ryan? No, this isn't your style, you'd just stab me again."

:lol:

• Members

I don't need JR to destroy another woman on the show, I just need ButchMarissa to fade quietly away, perhaps on a one-way ticket to Provincetown or something? If Krustal wants to go with her so she can babysit Little A while Butchissa attends an Ani DiFranco concert or something, that would be cool, too.

Sorry Eyespy. Didin't mean to jump all over you. Maybe now that Lorraine Broderick is writing and Frons is so busy fine-tuning his new Chew toys, we will get a happy surprise. And by "happy," I mean Ryan on the wrong end of 20 Navy Seals parachuting into his house looking for Colonel Gaddafi.

• Members

Cat, I just want Marissa out of his orbit, not written like she's trying to get out and JR is trying to rope her in, just plainly out of his damn orbit.

You know it's bad when viewers are making JR/Maya fanvids over Jarissa.:lol:

Lorraine needs to hurry.

BTW Cat, I love your quotes, Mason/Julia are my fav Santa Barbara couple.

• Members

I'm really surprised that Erica hasn't decided the Captor is David. Since everything else is David. LOL Did we get to see any kind of profile of the Voice today, see if it's a he or a she?

Archived