Who played:

Joe Castor

Ralph Conrad {brother, Dorothy]

Dr. John Coolidge {doctor Brian Gammage]

David Gammage

Herb Gellar

Dr. Halstead [doctor Kate]

Harry Johnson

Mr. Lawrence [father Eve Lawrence, I read that Mrs. Lawrence was portrayed by Helene Dumas]

Susannah Lucas [daughter Sam and Lahoma]

Sgt. Mancuso

Reverend and Mrs. Marshall [gave guidance to Ellen Grant]

Dr. Porter [obgyn Kate]

Ron and Mrs. Smith [alibi]

Mrs. Temple [con woman, landlady Zoe]

Mrs. Wilson [landlady Carrie]

Mr. Young [concern group]

Dolly and Monk

Gretchen [friend, Ellen]

Who did Nancy Barrett and Judy Landers play?

Thanks!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That interview with Carol Roux posted a few pages back was very, very interesting. I wonder what she is doing now. Does anyone know if she ever married or had children?

P.S. Apparently, she never did wed Rick Coonce of the Grass Roots, whom she was mentioned as dating in that article. Sadly, he passed on in 2011, leaving a wife named Nancy and two children.

Edited by amybrickwallace

• Members

Harry Johnson was played by Fred J. Scollay from April 8, 1970 until 1972. There may be some confusion because Harry used the name Ike Harding. Harry, of course, was the father of Tony Cooper and the man that Laura felt that she loved.

The scene in which Sam Lucas figured out that Harry and Ike may be the same person is a favorite memory I have of this show.

• Members

I have been watching the final season of the old 60's sitcom Hazel. I read that Ray Fulmer who played Steve Baxter that final season was on Somerset. Fulmer also played the role of Lee Gantry on Guiding Light in the late 60's/early 70's.

Lynn Borden who played Fulmer's wife Barbara Baxter on Hazel is listed as having a role on General Hospital in the early 60's.

• Members

I stand corrected about Harry Johnson. Harry Johnson was also a character on Dark Shadows, played by the late Craig Slocum. I wonder if, perhaps, the mention of a Somerset character could be a mistake.

The Harry on Somerset used Presidential names. Ike was from Eisenhour, and Harding was from Dwight Harding. In his real name, Harry was from Truman, and Johnson was from Lyndon B. Johnson.

• Members

Ray Fulmer was on the final season of Hazel. Hazel, which had been on NBC, had moved to CBS. The show's star, Shirley Booth, used her own money to finance the CBS season. Ray Fulmer played the brother of Don DeFore. I guess that he and Whitney Blake (who was once the mother-in-law of David Birney of Love Is a Many Splendored Thing and The Best of Everything) were too expensive to use, so the two new characters were introduced.

On the soap operas, Mr. Fulmer played two villians. I do not know why because he could have played some very nice characters. I understand that he invested his money very wisely and thus no longer has a need to work. I also understand that about Anthony Call (The Edge of Night, The Guiding Light, For Richer For Poorer, One Life to Live). Ironically, Mr. Fulmer and Mr. Call were in competition for the same lady (Dr. Sara McIntyre) on The Guiding Light. Perhaps they shared investment conversation.

• 1 month later...