Where will the stars of AMC and OLTL go?

• Members

Here's a thought: why not recast Bill? It's not like John Martin was that good in the role. Although my choice for Bill, Michael Storm (ex-Dr. Larry Wolek, OLTL), probably wouldn't do it b/c he feels loyal to OLTL, I'm sure they could find someone who is the right age and has the right sort of father-son chemistry with MEK's Mike.

Besides, I don't think anyone else should portray Bill now that Ed Mallory and Christopher Stone, arguably the two definitive Bills, have both passed away. It's just that DAYS couldn't kill him off at the time on top of Mickey and Alice's deaths.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Alicia ever does soaps again I could see her on any one of them. I could see her on GH as a recast Claudia Zacchara. Bring one of my fave GH characters back from the dead & have her reign terror on Sonny & Michael ;-) Plus bring Ric back (in the form of Ric Hearst, B&B ain't doing sh!t with him right now!!) & pick up his and Claudia's past romance!! Omg AM & RH would be DYNAMITE.

If she came to DAYS, she could be brought on as Sarah Horton. Mix her up with EJ and add her as a wedge between him & Taylor. Sarah/Taylor/EJ could be fantastic, omg when Lish & Tams had scenes on AMC where they had to spar (post the Zach/Reese kiss), they were fire together IMO. "Vive le France!"

Archived