Where will the stars of AMC and OLTL go?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Obviously, he will take his round on the town mattress. However, Maria plans to reunite Adam and Sharon...

*Announcer* The Role of ADAM NEWMAN will now be played by...

jordi_vilasuso_01.jpg

Maria on the casting...

"Fans didn't want Adam and Sharon together at first. But we decided to take Adamn in a new direction. I had to go back to "Shadam" because when I scored another AMC actor, my reaction was sha-DAMN!!!"

• Members

Yes, it would put Mike back to the age he should be...but the problem is, where would Michael E Knight's Mike fit? Too old to be in the Sami/Rafe/Mel/Phillip track, too old to be in the Bo/Hope/Carly/Daniel track, too young to be in the Kate/Victor/Vivian/Stefano/Maggie track, he just doesn't fit anywhere.

• Members

Stefano can be on the other side of kate. You know those two will have issues and during one Mike can unexpectedly sweep her off her feet and leave her utterly confused as she knows stefano is really her perfect match but she cant help but be affected by the way mike treats her and sees her.

• Members

Thats true and this story will bring in Bill as well. Just thinking of MEK playing Mike might not be a good idea now that Days recasted Bill with John Martin. MEK might be a better fit as Hope's brother Dougie or a newly created Horton. as for Ricky Paul Goldin as Mike.....Noooooo! thats major deaging! Kassie Depavia would play a good Horton or a niece to Victor.

• Members

And I always thought it was implied that Mike was older than Carrie, even if the show never made a big deal out of it. (They should've, though. At the very least, it might explain why their marriage ended.)

Seriously, guys, MEK is only three years older than Michael T. Weiss, and if he ever decided to return to DAYS, you know y'all would be ready to talk about it during "Testimony Hour" @ church, lol.

Archived