OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Seeing the name Pamela Shepherd reminded me of something/someone.

Before Pamela and Dr. Will Vernon were engaged, there was someone who worked at Llanview Hospital named Robin Crosley (or Crossley). I think that she was a nurse, but she may have had another job.

I am wondering the name of the actress who played Robin.

This actress was also on a Woolite television commercial.

Slick Jones or anybody else, do you know who played her?

• Members

I think that you are right, Slick Jones, about the name of actress Linda Watkins. However, I do not think that she is the same Linda Watkins that is listed at IMDb. The IMDb Linda Watkins appeared to have been much older when she died. The Linda Watkins who played Robin was a youngish actress.

Now, about Judy Pace, I had read that she had played a role on One Life to Live. I do not know if that is true or not. One role that she MAY have played is a role that I have seen mentioned, but I have no idea who played her.

Josh Hall had a girlfriend named Bernice. He was trying to make money in order to impress her. Does anyone (Slick Jones?) know who played Bernice?

• Members

I did some digging around, and Bernice Munson was portrayed by a white actress named Kelly Houston. She was indeed paired up with Larry Fishbourne's Josh Hall in 1976. Ms. Houston wrote a touching tribute to Al Freeman Jr. after his passing.

For some reason, the site won't let me post the link, but her comments were posted on a website called blackthespian.com, after an article announcing Mr. Freeman's passing. So go there, or google it, and you'll see what she had to say.

Edited by amybrickwallace

• Members

Ok I missed the Wilma Bern days. I saw Elaine's stint on YT. Eileen Heckart was first? Did Eileen play Wilma when Alex found Carlo and wanted to change him into Carlo to fool people??

Edited by John