OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Who do you think was the worst Kevin and Joey? I liked all the Joey's but i'd have to say Don Jeffcoat. I liked him when he started but then his character got real dark. I think the whole show was dark during that time anyway.

As for Kevin, I'd have to say Tim Gibbs. It was also during that dark time. but i think it's mostly because he just wasn't right as Kevin. It's obvious he was brought in because Jill loved Another World and hired several AW actors for OLTL around this time. I just didn't think he fit. I really like Kevin Stapleton and i really liked Dan Gauthier so Tim was kind of in the middle of my two favorites.

• Members

Witter quit in 1994

They hired Krista without an audition (Cali Timmins also auditioned)

In 2003 Tina was gonna be brought back. I remember Cali Timmins was also in that mix but Gary Tomlin wanted Sarah Buxton. Thank god Frons said NO

Would have loved Cali as Tina

• Members

Here's a question: How would you rank the Cassies?

There were:

Cusi Cram (the original, high school aged Cassie)

Ava Haddad (the one who married Rob Coronal and came back briefly during the Mendorra storyline in 1990)

Holly Gagnier (the one who took Jon Russell from Dorian)

Laura Bonariggo/Koffman (I you guys know what she did :) )

• Members

Gary had been fired by Brian Frons by 2003. The only name I ever heard in contention for Tina that year was Cali Timmons, and it was in the service of another phantom Malone plotline where Tina was supposedly to have become a bigot when her son turned up gay (and involved with Brock Cuchna's Paul Cramer, who came to town looking for him). Not unlike Malone's unfinished story in '96, where Rachel Gannon was to have fallen for Bo's son Drew and they would be conspired against by Becky Lee Abbott, who would have inexplicably turned racist.

All in all I'm glad we did without Tina at the time. I don't think Sarah Buxton's name was ever seriously in the mix that year but it might have been the year before, under Gary with a different HW.

Edited by Vee