OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

Maybe he could come to Days as one of Sonny's brothers. Could you see him as Phillip or Shawn?

Ive been thinking back & the only girlfriend Joey ever had that didnt !@#$%^&*] him over was Kelly Cheston's Alana during the Homophobia story in 1992

Edited by John

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Actually if you want to see Cram as Cassie, you should go to the Viki Clint Love story saga on youtube because she had a couple of scenes from when Viki evicted Dorian from Llanfair. I liked her as Cassie. She knew how to handle herself. She even told Viki off a little bit for evicting Dorian .They ended up having a real nice scene together.

All the Cassie's were different but obviously my favorite cassie was Laura Koffmen. She played crazy pretty well. She was OK in the early years with Andrew but i really liked her during her hot affiar with Kevin. They had real sexy almost racy scenes. A lot of it is on youtube. They were the hottest couple on the show for a breif time. Until they recasted Kevin. it went downhill from there.

• Members

BMH had Joey's heart, which was vital to Joey and which JFP, Ron, and other hacks never understood.

Worst Kevin:

Tim Gibbs, by far

Worst Joey:

Don Jeffcoat, who was just sort of there and constantly undermined by degrading writing

Cassie...

I haven't seen much of Haddad or Cram but I assume they were better than what was to come. Sometimes Laura Koffman really impressed me, but her Cassie often had writing that made her passive, made her a victim, or made her a plot device. She was also so self-righteous.

Holly Gagnier was vapid and dumb.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Just listened to it. Very fascinating interview. Especially loved her insights on OLTL in the early 1990s. However, she talks about producing GL in the 1970s (around the time it went to an hour), not writing for the show. She says she was moved to ATWT where executive producer Fred Bartholomew told her she would not be returning to GL. And she then states that she didn't go back to GL. She very briefly talks about producing and then writing ATWT for about a year. After that, she talks at length about her time on OLTL.