OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

I liked Rafe. he was good looking and had a unique voice. Like so many soap characters, they wasted his acting tallent, except when Samantha died. He could have become the "Ned Ashton Gate Keeper" of the Buchanan family but they didn't.

Yes Delilah was originally a schemer. She was first introduced when Viki went to prison for not revealing her source and that's how she met Delilah. I don't think she was a prostitue but i know she has an affair with Brad Vernon. then she got mixed up in the whole Asa/Bo triangle. Once Bo divorced her, she really tried to scheme to get him back. When she found out (by scheming) that he was working at the Lord Manning plant as Bill Brady, she disguised herself to get a job there to be closer to him. of course it all failed because that's where he met Didi.

They could have paired Rafe with anybody and it would have been a pretty good match. I could see him and Brenda Mcgillis (I beleive she was with Michael Grande or Dan Wolek at the time.) There were a lot of beutiful blonde women at that time they he could have paired with. He could have taken a go at Tina during one of her breakups with Cord or Sarah Gordon before she married Bo. Or even Megan when she was inbetween Max and Jake. I don't know, i just see him with a blonde I always thought he and Samantha were a better looking couple than he and Delilah. Now that Delilah wasn't good looking.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yup, I remember well the Geary/Francis cameo on Roseanne - mainly because it was when Becky was recast and Roseanne Conner was comparing her family life to a soap. "First our daughter comes home and we don't even recognize her!!!" was a line that got a huge roar and applause from the studio audience. LOL

• Members

The book Soap World by Robert LaGuardia had three or four pictures of Gillian. I guess the pictures of her with Victor and Steve are pretty well known, you probably know the ones I'm referring to. I can't remember where I saw it, maybe it was an article posted by Carl, but there's a photo of her as Niki out there.

If you're ever in New York, visit the Paley Center and watch the episode from '68/'69 that she's featured in.

• Members

I have about 18 different pictures of Gillian in OLTL, but I have never seen any picture of her wedding as Viki with Joe....

- Seven different pictures: alone, with Joe or with her father

- Two pictures with the cast in 1969 at the first anniversary

- Three pictures with different members of the cast in Llanfair in 1969

- Two pictures with Joe, Jim and Dr Steve Hardy (GH)

- Three pictures: alone as Niki and the other two as Niki with Vinnie Wolek

- One picture: her face

• Members

Yea I have that. and there were also a couple of pictures of her in the One Life magazine that came out when the show was canceled. I guess i have everything that's been around recently.I just thought maybe someone had very old magazines or whatever.

it's hard finding "new to me" ones when i've been a Viki "historian" for the past 20 years.