AMC: Lorraine Broderick named Headwriter

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So OLTL may be heading for the final act with not one, not two, but three noble rapists.

And they are bringing Howarth back right when one of his best acting partners has been fired.

But hey, at least we will get to see the two Todds punching out Tea for her heart.

• Members

He actually crossed my mind today as they were giving hospital bedridden Todd the Evangeline treatment by not showing his face. I know TSJ is just on vacation, but I did "Hmmm..." for a second.

• Members

Yes they did. But Higley stoked it up again to justify the garbage that was Starr/Cole and RC loves to rape women so Mr. History chose to ignore that part of the story so he could rub one out while Marty could begged her captor for sex.

• Members

Everyone at another site is already saying she must be tweaking, blah blah, and we know from her now until her first day in the credits anything good will get attributed to her. :rolleyes:

IF it was her who pitched and is writing Erica's storyline, she can with K&S. I don't know how fast she can stop it if she doesn't start until June/July. Her new arc starts, next week I believe.

Archived