Shameless

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"Look, I have Frank and Monica as parents; even I know how to show up and turn on a TV. The f-ck happened to you? Here's what you missed" LOL!

"You date raped me"

"We went on a date?"

"No, Debbie, you statutory raped yourself!"

Woah. That was all very arbitrary, awkward, and pretty disturbing to watch. I also find the Carl angle to be 100% disgusting and not relatable or realistic in the slightest. No kid his age f-cking does that. I wanted to see him go through puberty but not like this.

Steve Kazee/Gus wub.pngwub.png Hell yes. Was I the only one who took notice of him when we first saw him at the beginning of the season w/the rest of the band? Whenever i saw him I was wishing he had a bigger role on the show. I'm pleasantly surprised that appears to be the case. I found him & Fiona incredibly hot.

I was rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif so hard at the Mandy scenes. They wasted more time w/her and the abusive boyfriend (his name is Kenyatta? Good God). I'm glad she's left town but the idea that she left to be w/someone who abused her, all because Lip doesn't love her back is so disgusting and makes her look horrible.

They're tearing apart V's character and her rock solid relationship w/Kev. I'm deeply saddened and can barely take it.

I knew that sh-t was going to blow up the minute "propane" was mentioned. LMAO! Oh, and I was so proud and happy for Sheila as she drove off in the RV. I'm sad to see the wonderful Joan Cusack go but it was past due time.

This season overall is extremely preposterous and not as enjoyable as the last for me so far.

That was a really classic speech. LOL!

• Members

The Debbie stuff was disgusting! Im glad they used the rape word bc thats what I was thinking when I watched this. She's a rapist thot. They went too far here. IA AMD that the Carl stuff is just as disturbing

I cant beleive Frank pimped out Sammi. Actually I can. Can she leave now. "You are needy. You are slutty and your son is a lump..." laugh.png

Sheila really beleives Frank loves her? She's so naive

tumblr_nirmihBcEA1r6vy8ho6_250.gif

Lip and Mandi wub.png

tumblr_nirpeg1vTQ1qdgslmo1_250.giftumblr_nirpeg1vTQ1qdgslmo2_250.gif

I was hoping Jimmy would show up when we saw his girl ask Fiona out for dinner. I wanted Fiona to say yes only to find him there instead

LOL at V turning her upstairs into some brest milk sweat shop

tumblr_nirqkz68L31qdfzxgo1_500.gif

Holy sh-t! Did NOT expect that ending

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Ooooooooooooh. Okay. *sigh of relief* I mean, that's pretty screwed up, but I thought it was much worse.

The Debbie thing is REALLY messed up, though, and I'm shocked that guy is still around. His character has been totally pointless and that story has been completely aimless. It went absolutely nowhere last season, so I guess they're trying to fix that this season. They need to just cut losses and go forth.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

He was in the recap at the beginning of the show so I figured they were going to use him again and boy did they.

I was hoping it would be a misunderstanding in that he only assumed they had sex but when he talked to Debbie, she would clarify that they did. I also hoped that she only went down on him, but nope, they had sex

• Members

So I finally caught up with shamless:

I agree with a lot of people, Sammie and her loser son need to go away!!! They are so annoying and pointless now. The whole Debbie storyline with this dude and those loser high school friends of her since last season are also pointless and uninteresting. I never really cared for th Debbie character, she is better suited as a background character with a line here and there. I actually don't think she had sex, she is lying to everyone to make a point that she is a woman now.

It's sad that Sheila left but she should have left after her daughter did. I actually liked Mandie and hopefully she will be back, I liked her and Lip together.

I really hated that made Ian be like his mother, they should have made Debbie so they can ship her off.