Shameless

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

tumblr_niewovjavF1tlekoro2_250.gif

Debbie is way too desperate to be a thot. I fond the material with her last season gross and she still wants to be a mini Fiona. Speaking of which, I cant beleive she took her to a bar. I mean really girl?

LMAO at everyone dismissing Sammi off as some irrelevant twit, they hate. She was trying so hard to be relevant and no one gives a damn about her

tumblr_niewtk0Oax1sepx2oo1_400.gif

Not sure how I feel about her with blonde hair. She looks good but it totally doesnt seem like her at all. She looked like Karen for a second

tumblr_nif1arZlaR1ru1uero2_250.giftumblr_nif1arZlaR1ru1uero3_250.gif

I really hope Kev doesnt cheat with the whore

• Members

This sh-t with Sammi has just been embarrassing and bad. LMAO at Sheila and Frank running away from her. I so loved Sheila telling her the cold truth at the end. For once, I felt bad for Sammi; I got a weird feeling that was so detrimental for her to hear that she may give up and commit suicide, but I hope that's not the case.

Ewww @ Mandy being back. Not a fan of the blonde hair on her and I still find her highly annoying. Her & Lip rolleyes.gif So tired.

Sorry but I sort of cringed watching Cameron Monaghan/Ian in this ep. I think both the writing & acting is way too heavy handed here. Both sides are overdoing it. The bipolar angle is inspired but I find myself wishing they didn't explore this and just kept it simple, continuing to explore Ian & Mickeys romantic relationship instead.

The last Fiona/Debbie sequence was very well played. I loved it. Witnessing the parallels between them in that moment was astonishing and I love that we eerily discovered it with Fiona.

That being said, the Debbie Thot Training scenes were disturbing. I would've rather seen the young guy who got dumped at the pool take an interest in her.

Svetlana/Kev...GROSS! All of it. The breast milk angle was nasty, I can't believe Kev allowed that mess. AND he cut his hair, NO!!! This is all wrong. I hate how things are looking for Kev & V ;-( ;-( ;-(

It's irritating seeing these nobody characters like Svetlana & Sammi becoming more prominent rolleyes.gif