Shameless

• Members

WTF does Sammi think she is? Bitch, be gone! No one likes her; no one wants her around. When did she get responsible and why does she act like she has any right to make up any rules for that house which doesnt belong to her?

tumblr_nju52gwx8z1tpnu31o1_540.jpg

tumblr_njunjpIcob1txschlo1_500.gif

tumblr_njuk86al2Y1qdgslmo2_250.gif tumblr_njuk86al2Y1qdgslmo1_250.gif

She kicked his ass but Fiona still loves Jimmy....YES! Suck that bitches! I am so happy. Shameless is rocking. And they had sex? Gus who?

Sammi is so shady! LMAO at everyone smiling and/or judging her

Im confused but how far is Lip's school? For some reason I thought it was like an hour

tumblr_njulvam3Iu1s1ab16o1_500.gif
That poor baby. I was afraid Ian would get him killed. That stuff was very disturbing.

tumblr_njul1khOj81rnnrpxo4_r1_250.gif
I never got that Mickey cared for that baby till now. Im glad Ian was finally committed. This needed to happen

Frank calling Liam a "cocoa inbreed"...you racist muthaf--ka! Just another reason to hate him

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He called him a "cocoa ingrate". I can't help but laugh whenever he calls one of his kids ungrateful because they have absolutely no reason to be. That man has no self awareness.

Noel Fisher really stood out in this episode. Given how that baby was conceived, I can see why he's been ambivalent. It was nice to see him give the kid a little kiss and cuddle though.

I've liked having Jimmy back, but I'm also glad that it seems like he'll be leaving again. He can come back for season 7 when the show is done.

• Members

This is actually the first episode that I've liked Sammi in, she seems to be the only one who is willing to be a parent to Carl and Debbie. These kids should have a curfew, it's nice that she supports them by making them breakfast, shows interest in their daily lives and is giving them some kind of order. These kids have been doing whatever they want for far too long and it shows poorly. If Sammi can be the parent that is sorely needed in this house I will start to like her. It's clear as day that Fiona can't do it, her life is a mess.

Not sure if we were ever given a location for Lips' school but it's filmed at UIC, which is in the Chicago area near the west side, and within walking distance from the L.

What you have to understand with Frank is that he feels he fulfilled his job just by orgasming inside their mother. I'll never forget the scene where Carl is upset with Frank for not being around, and Frank basically tells him to be grateful he came inside Monica so Carl could exist. Just deplorable.

• Members

I remember that. For a long time, I hoped for some sign that underneath the alcoholism, Frank cared about his children on some level. Then, I gave up on that and hoped he might have loved at least Fiona before the disease got the better of him. None of that is true though. He's just a narcissist through and through.

I just Hope it's not too late. Debbie was so desperate for a mother figure in the first couple of seasons, I wish Sammi, even with all of her faults had come along back then.

• Members

that would be cool if Sammi were sincere but she is a hot mess. She is only in that house bc she needs a place to live. She never gave a damn about those kid's livelihood before. She has daddy issues and part of this is also to hurt Frank bc being in that house in this leadership role she usurped for herself puts her in a position to have power over him. She didnt all of a sudden wake up and be this responsible mother figure all about helping her siblings

• Members

I don't even hate him anymore honestly. I don't even really care. He is disgusting as a person. I feel like Frank is such a dead end person at this point. He takes up screen time that could be valuable for other characters.

I don't even care if she is doing this to get back at Frank, the ends justify the means at this point, and she is finally being of some use for the first time since she came on the show. There is a power vacuum that needs to be filled, and I am fine with Sammi filling it at this point. If she hurts Frank the better.

Edited by Skin

• Members

This last episode was shot beautifully, it almost felt like a film. So engrossing, engaging, heartbreaking.

AMD, I am totally here with you on the Steve Kazee love. Like a true and noble gay, I watch the Tony Awards every year. I just re-watched his speech. It's too bad he has to have the hipster beard on this show. He is beautiful on the inside and out. Cristin standing up, proud, Angela Lansbury - the legend - experiencing it all.

For the record, I think Justin Chatwin is hot, too. That ass! But Steve is a 'Shameless' whistling.jpg selfish pile of crap and Fiona being with him will only mean disaster for her and he'll be the uncaring, unfeeling and unappreciative bastard he's always been, leaving her to pick up the pieces once again. He is Frank, without the booze and drugs. Except he's also a coward.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So this episode really pissed on Jimmy didn't it? Has there been a change in the writing department or show running capacity, did Justin Chatwin do something to offend the producers of the show? I just can't fathom the complete and utter character assassination/decimation that was just shown in favor of a newbie character that has barely been in five episodes. They really gutted him didn't they?

I think Sammi might build the bridge to Frank's redemption. She is the only child of his, who really calls him on all of his [!@#$%^&*] and won't let him get away with anything.

Edited by Skin