Shameless

• Members

The doctor choosing to have sex with a homeless bum on a train track was too OTT for me. I was hoping they wouldnt get off in time and end up dying

tumblr_nm0ewt7kt31rcbv8go3_500.gif

God, can we please kill Sammi? She is the worst character on the show and I need her to die; not go away, but die.

Kevin is a sleaze. Im glad V went in on him. I really wish she had held out on him bc she should have been more mad about what he did

tumblr_nm06w2ITN41rvrf0eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nm04w9u7ZU1rnnrpxo4_r1_250.gif

Wow, was not expecting to see Monica. Her scene at the facility was really well done and I liked her coming to be there for Ian

tumblr_nm0ba46uU41qa3oruo7_400.gif

Im not sure if I want them to get together but I do like Fiona and her boss

tumblr_nm0chneguh1qa3oruo3_400.giftumblr_nm0chneguh1qa3oruo1_400.gif

tumblr_nm09lrzm0x1rckd19o4_400.gif

i loved that Debbie and Mickey plotted together to get revenge on her....lol. Oh sh-t, Sammi is dead. SCORE!

DAMN, she's not dead

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm all caught up on this season now. This season is off and I can't quite put my finger on the reason why - it's not only the slightly dull storylines - this season feels sparse and a the frenetic energy of earlier seasons is missing.

i wouldn't miss Sami if she died, but think of Chucki as an orphan sad.png

I don't understand why Lip and Amanda broke up except to shoehorn Lip into this lame affair with his Professor. What's the deal with her husband? Is he also into Lip - I mean there are open relationships but his laissez faire attitude with it being flaunted in his face is unreal.

Fiona has felt like a non-entity this entire season - the Gus and JimmySteve and Sean ping-pong game with her being so reactive has deadened her a bit.

Kev and Vee deserve better than this nonsense

I'm glad Monica and Ian kept in contact, but Monica/Chloe Webb feels like the most tragic character on the show to me so much so that I can barely look sometimes.

• Members

Agreed. It's just painfully clear that the lights are on but no ones home. It's really disturbing to watch her performance, not because it's bad, but because of how unsettling it all is.

Yeah, I pegged that from him as soon as he asked Lip if he was wearing his tie.

• Members

Yeah, Chris Chulack. Just did some research. I think this definitely may explain the bulk of it; I'm not surprised he also directed the worst ep from a few weeks ago, "Carl's First Sentencing" which I found to be nearly a complete jump the shark hour.

John Wells is still on board, so that's why the show still has its bouts of goodness/spark, but this new guy has come through and began to rip it all into shreds!

• Members

I can't get a good read on Nancy's particular influence as she's worked her way up the ranks as a producer & writer since season 1. I can't say I disagree with her that much regarding Ian/Mickey -- that's essentially what they've turned them into (Frank/Monica) and their fans have to face it. They're NEVER going to have a happy ending.

• Members

Hahahahaha at Showtime selling merchandise for a couple only to permanently (?) end their relationship with one of them being shot at and chased with a gun as the other laughs and casually walks away.

That takes some balls.

I bet those fans are probably burning those overpriced shirts as I type.

• Members

This was an underwhelming finale to a dissapointing season. Its still better than 90% of nonsense on TV but the drop in quality is still disheartening.

Quick precis: Debbie is a fool - she's watched enough TV to know teen pregnancy is not a happy place lol. Sami is an idiot coming guns blazing in broad daylight. Frank is arrrghhh hate. I liked Bianca - farewell. I don't get the psycho fanclub for Ian and Micky. Sean is right, Fiona needs to grow up. Vee and Kev were lame. Lip is an a'hole and I have no idea why women fall over themselves for him - he doesn't treat them well and he isn't good looking or sexy enough to get away with it (for the superficial ones).

I'll watch next season, can't say with anticipation though - that's a first for this show with me. Showtime are the opposite of every other network, they cancel shows way later than they should - Dexter, Nurse Jackie, Homeland, Californication, House of Lies all have run/ran waaay past their sell by dates. I expect Shameless to last 9/10 seasons based on this.

I'd never really thought of that - thanks. I always thought those that are into that like a large side helping of verbal humiliation with their cuckolding. I still kind of think they are trying to "groom" Lip into a 3-way slowly. Lip basically having to spoon the husband on the scooter to visit Ian last week and now this week, him watching in the corner... the ante gets upped everyweek.

• Members

everyone's having sex! Im not a fan but Fiona with Gus was hot

Debbie's pregnant. Oh boy. When did she get so damn stupid? She used to be the most sensible one in the family.

Frank having some young doctor screw him every episode is gross. I hate this storyline and sickness or not, I cant see why she'd waste her last few months on Earth with him of all people.

The guy playing Monica's bf looks familiar but I cant make out where i know him from

I feel bad for Micky. He's had to put up with so much loving Ian.

Kevin thinks he slept with at least 22 different girls? Gross. This story ruined him for me. I just cant look at him the same anymore.

tumblr_nmd904MoPI1qfmk40o1_500.gif

What is the point of Lip's story?

Oh boy, now Fiona is in love with Shawn? She is a hot slutty mess

Why is that Sammi creature back? I hope her ass gets arrested for shooting up the neighborhood

• Members

Sammi should be arrested for attempted murder.

Debbie's story is the only one that actually makes sense to me. She's always longed for a family. Now she's making one that she thinks no one can take away from her. I can buy this as the way a 14 year old in her position would think. I've seen countless woman say things like "I want to be loved unconditionally" as their reason for having a baby. It's the height of immaturity and completely backward, of course. Poor Debbie is in for one hell of a wake up call.

I have to admit season 1 was the best for me. Since then, it's all been down hill. I've pretty much lost interest, but I'll keep watching because I rarely quit shows this late in the game.