Shameless

• Members
wow, so Fiona officially moved out of the house and left those kids to fend for themselves with a half sister she barely knows. All over a guy she married after a week of knowing
tumblr_nklpp81pfF1rtwmxqo1_250.gif
This episode was the first time I liked Chucky. I liked his scenes with Carl
Sammi, saying its her house....bitch be gone! I cant believe she pulled a gun out on Frank with her son right next to him. She's a psychopath and this is why she shouldnt be anywhere near those kids. This is all some crazy scheme to get power over Frank. The bitch is NUTS
Lip needs to STFU. Its not his family's fault he didnt get the papers. It was his responsibility to keep up with that and when he didnt recieve them, he should have inquired. At least they didnt throw them out. A P.O. box? I dont know why he doesnt have an address on campus.
tumblr_nkley2VjQI1qa3oruo7_400.gif
Im hating the V and Kev stuff. He is bothering me. He wont have any type of sex with his wife, yet will let some dirty hooker suck him off?
God, I dislike Debbie and her storyline so much
tumblr_nkley2VjQI1qa3oruo9_400.gif
Dang, Jimmy is leaving already? I guess his return was just to give Fiona closure. I hope they reunite for the series finale.
tumblr_nklkugzBVG1qkmzqxo1_500.gif
I felt bad for Ian waking up in a place and not realizing whats happened or why he was there

character assasination? Huh? I didnt see any here. The writing for Jimmy was consistent. My only problem is I wish they had shown some growth with him following his ordeal bc the traumatic experience should have changed him. He unfortunately is acting exactly how he was in earlier seasons. And this was all dictated by the fact that JC isnt a regular on the show anymore and from what Ive read has other responsibilities. His character was a dangling plotline and they brought him back to conclude that and give Fiona closure, which is exactly what they achieed.

Sammi's a psychopath. Frank doesnt give a damn about her. She is literally threatening to kill him if he doesnt change towards her. Its an aggressive scare tactic. I think and hope Frank only plays along long enough to find a way to get rid of her. I can see him setting her up for something that has her arrested and carted off for a while

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think the Lip stuff was thrown in to show that he can no longer trust his family anymore and he can't count on them to help anymore. The entire family structure with the Gallaghers has been completely destroyed. Long gone are the days where Ian, Lip and Fiona held down the fort and created a stable living space. Without them there the entire household has fallen apart. Which is in part why I endorse Sammi being there, despite her reasons she is providing a semi-stable environment for Carl and Debbie. Frank doesn't care about those kids, and he would sooner sell the house for some booze than make them breakfast or give them a curfew.

I don't see how Kevin is in the wrong here. Was Veronica not out there trolling for sex the second she moved out of the house and basically abandoned their children because of her own selfish temper-tantrum? Honestly, I think Veronica is in the wrong here. She is separating their family, abandoning their children and messaging others for sex, while Kevin just wants her to come home. If Veronica got her head out of her ass for five seconds, they wouldn't be in the position they are in now. As it stands she deserves for Svetlana to come in and swoop in on her husband and children. At least then they will have a mother.

Re: Jimmy, he was never written this badly or this selfishly. He was always more likable then what they wrote for him this time around. There was no portion of his character this time around that was likable. He was never this much of a douche or this much of a jerk. He always had Fiona's back more or less, and even though he led a double life he was more or less a good person. Everyone basically had a turn in telling Fiona what a horrible person he was. I don't remember that ever being the case in the first three seasons.

I see Sammi as Frank's karma. She is needed to soften him, and I think it would be wise for the writers to use her to rehabilitate his character. He is in need of it.

• Members

Is this show [!@#$%^&*] kidding me? That was a BORING, preposterous ass episode. Poor William Macy having to first time direct that horrendous script.

First off. Sammi telling Frank to get the f-ck out of her house? BITCH, that isn't your house! WTF?? WHEN DID she even move in? How did this happen? Her ass should be on the streets & Chuckie w/social services. Them being main characters now is soo forced.

Sammi shooting Frank was the dumbest scene I've seen on the show & the leadup/aftermath was outlandish. I couldn't believe they made that scene all about her. ANOTHER scene of her begging for daddy's affection? rolleyes.gif

STFU LIP. It's no one's fault but his that he didn't get his mail! Oh, you're going to have your mail forwarded somewhere else now?? COOL GOOD CHOICE YOU'RE REALLY GROWING UP BUD rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Ready for him to go. A tired, played out character & story. Move.

CRINGED @ Debbie and fighter boy bopping heads & singing Maroon 5's "Maps" like it was hot sh!t. And It happened TWICE. What in GOD's NAME is happening?? What show is this? That was extremely embarrassing and so was everything else with them.

Officially can't deal with V. I'm done. And I'm really upset about it. They went & slowly ruined the BEST character & couple. Wow.

Gus: "I did want to talk and then I saw the smug look on his face. He's a d!ck, Fiona." That line gave me eternal life.

They decimated Jimmy's character in those last scenes and I was blown away by it. I was sure they brought him back to reunite with Fiona and be the main guy on the show again but clearly that's not, and will never be, the case. Either Chatwin just isn't committed to the show or...something. It's weird. But the last scene with Fiona, where it was revealed "Jack" lied about the job pretty much sealed the deal; I think It's safe to say we'll never see that prick again.

With the way the story's are going right now, I'm really concerned. I think the show is in a horrible place right now. I hope to see Fiona & Gus blossom & I wish Fiona would wake up and take charge of the Gallagher home again. All the other characters stories are underwhelming garbage.

She pulled out a gun in front of all of them & shot it point blank. She needs to be put away.

• Members

theres a difference between thinking about having sex with someone else and actually doing it. I wont defend V bc she's been hella wrong about alot here but Kevin doesnt get a free pass. It is not okay for him to get blow jobs from other women

Sammi moved in there after her trailer got destroyed. She kind of squatted and took over as if she owns the place,.

IA on Lip. I got heat for coming down on him elsewhere but it is his fault and for him to blame others is irresponsible of him

I also agree with your last statement. She is unstable and should not be around children. She is using them in her sick game with Frank. I dont trust that she will inadvertenly hurt one of them. What if Liam got his hands on that gun and killed himself or someone? Having a loaded gun around children this young is beyond nuts and I doubt she has it locked away in a safe

• Members

Woah. The last 5 mins were pretty good. I was into that sh!t. It was classic Gallagher!

First off. The last Debbie scene. I was ROTFLMAO! When she got up & left I was dead. Good stuff. Her devastation over Ian flushing his pills, followed by her desperation to get them replaced was very inspired and well done. Love that she went to Mickey first.

However, the secondary scenes with fighter boy were once again cringeworthy. I about gave up when he compared him & his dad having hemorrhoids to Ian/Monica having bipolar; WTF?

I feel like I can forgive this wretched Carl drug story for happening now that they're seemingly using it to bring the family back together. I LOVED when everyone told Carl to run & he did. It was fantastic, except for the unnecessary "Don't shoot me...I'm white!" line rolleyes.gif I thought that was too much, but this show always is.

LOVED Fiona giving Sammi dirty looks at the police station. Love that she's moving back in. YES. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Sammi.

I'm so sad about the Fiona/Gus developments. I hope they can still work after he gets back from tour. Seriously.

I'm still disgusted by Lip and his choices. Going back to selling drugs again with Kev so he could make his tuition payments? Lame. This is downright embarrassing. They're literally telling old stories with him now. He's a played out mess.

Of course they had Kev legitimately cheat on V in the midst of her finally getting it together. I hate this. So much. HATE. I bet he contracted an STD too

V's old flame was BUSTED. Is it just me? I was like ewww. Thank heavens she dodged that grenade

The Ian story is humdrum for me. It's inspired but I just don't care that much.

• Members

Ugh to Sammi trying to get rid of Fiona. This psycho is so transparent. Im glad Frank is plotting a way to get rid of her. Didnt like that he went after Chuckie but oh well. Chcukie is 13? LOL...I thought he was like 10 as well.

tumblr_nkxdoq1yWv1qdgslmo3_250.gif

V is just as wrong as Kev for letting that nasty hooker go down on her. I hope the talk with her gets her to rethink her life. I hated that she met with that guy with the intent to cheat. Thank god she came to her senses

This episode made me realize I miss the V and Fiona friendship. Its just not there this season. Their scenes seem so hollow and its like they are over each other

Haha, not big on Gus, but like that he has some balls and pretty much said no to Fiona's offer to tag along

The Debbie stuff in the hospital was so stupid. She was pretending to be crazy while having a lucid conversation with the doctor. Idiot

With Sammie calling the cops on Carl, its time to kick her ass to the curb. WHY is she in that house? Bitch, be gone

Damn, did not expect to see Kev have sex with some teen at that party. What a sleaze

tumblr_nktxdhSfxs1siqc38o1_500.gif

Awwww

• Members

Didn't realize she was a teen -- Was she underage?

I miss Fi & V too. They've had like 3 scenes this whole season, and they're always so dismissive of each other. Hopefully with Fi back home & neighbors with her again that'll change.

LOL. I just loved that Debbie scene. It was hysterical to me

I can't stand that disgusting creature Svetlana and her accent.

• Members

I kind of like Svetlana. She's a pragmatist making the best out of a crappy hand. I don't think of her as a slut because it's all just a business transaction to her. I don't think she has any more designs on Kevin than she does on V. She just wants to keep her kid safe. Of course, I was one of the people that didn't feel she raped Micky. His father had a gun and as far as I'm concerned, she just did what she had to do to stay alive and the father raped them both or coerced them to have sex, however you want to put it.

• Members

They've done a better job with her character by keeping her away from Mickey and giving her, her own side stories. The problem with Svetlana was that she was treated as a co-conspirator to all the nonsense with Terry and had no problem throwing punches to better her own standing, so it pretty much made her complicit in all of his crimes. She used Mickey's internalized homophobia to her advantage and coerced him into doing things -- this didn't make her look good. She pretty much blackmailed Mickey all threw season 4 and that did her no favors. They are doing a better job with her now, because she's not abusing a rape victim, in a sexual assault that she more or less used to her advantage and milked for all it was worth.