OLTL: David/Dorian/Cutter spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

David will pop up bedding two babes on island of St. Blaze's, but is ready to get serious about Dorian. One problem though: he returns to Llanview on March 18th to find Dorian in the throes of kinky sex with Cutter.

An ABC rep says David & Dorian WILL get married

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The scene with Dorian and Cookie Cutter was so forced. They barely seemed to be in the same scene, Kelly's line readings were off, and when her back was turned, he would look at her like he was going to take a hatchet to her head. They seem to have no idea what to do with this character so they are throwing him at Dorian for a few minutes until he goes back to being smarmy/dull with Kelly or Aubrey. I don't believe Dorian would have any interest in him.

I find it interesting that David having a threesome is no big deal at all yet Dorian having sex IS a problem.

I wish she would get rid of the losers - I didn't like him at first but by the end I really liked her with Ray.

Why are David and Dorian getting married? Tuc is only on the show a few months - if that - out of a year.

• Members

What a way to totally whitewash Rex keeping him in prison for months. How the heck did he get to St Blazes when the last we saw him he was literally trying to claw his way out. Everything involving Tuc and his shtick has passed it's expiration date.

• Members

Rinse, wash, and repeat.

How many May-December romances is Dorian going to have until writers realize that we the viewers are sick and tired of their ridiculous attempts to recapture the glory of stories past?

To be quite honest I rather enjoyed Dorian when she was with Ray, but chances are that character is pretty much forgotten by the TPTB.

• Members

I CAN! :lol:

I don't like stuff that makes Dorian look too silly. It's a fine line. I love neurotic Dorian, I don't like kooky cat lady "Oui oui je suis *cucko*!" Dorian. This Cutter thing seems like cheap, quick shock value. I don't think this is going to be Jason/Joey sexy as much as silly. Actually, I don't mind as much if Dorian's just trying to get quickie laid but when they layer in her being sort of seduced by Cutter, I don't like that. She's too broken hip for that game. And can we just quit it with the David crap? I can buy Mel as the LOHL but David? I've never bought that and she has better things to do than simmer until Tuc flies back into town.

Archived