OLTL: David/Dorian/Cutter spoilers from TV Guide

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed Dorian with Ray as well. I thought that he was a good match for her. I thought that he was charming/sexy, and a good age for her. I found them believable together. But I think that A. Martinez is still on B&B, so I'm not sure if they could get him back anytime soon.

David is kind of keeping Dorian's character in limbo, because he's not on very long until he's carted off to prison or leaving for whatever reasons. I don't really see the point of them getting married again, when he's just going to leave shortly after they get married.

I don't really want to see Dorian with Cutter either. Plus I think that Cutter might end up with Tess. I think that I read somewhere that Tess is going to end up hooking up with another man in Llanview (not Ford). I think that may be Cutter, at this point, he's like the only guy I could see hooking up with Tess. Unless she hooks up with Austin Peck' new character, but I'm not sure if when he's going to be on. And I could see the writers doing something with Austin's character and Aubrey. So I could see Cutter ending up with Tess.

• Members

I often wondered if the show wanted to pair up Jared/Jessica. I guess this would be their way of doing it.

Cutter and Aubrey are so poorly written, like Ford. There seems to be this idea now that if you have someone come on the show and act like a sociopathic ass most of the time, it's fine, as long as you occasionally show them making sad faces or looking constipated, or someone being mean to them.

Archived