DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Members

Thanks. Thats pretty dumb. I really wish they had let him stick it out to give he and Melanie's story a proper ending or recast the role. Its jarring watching her moving on with Dario who to me looks like latin Nathan, with their similar height/build/hair

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was never much of a Nathan/Melanie fan. Him making moon eyes at her all the while stringing Stephanie along (whatever she did, she was absolutely right he'd drop her the second Melanie became available and it wasn't her business to update him on Melanie's damn marriage) was disgusting. He also treated Melanie like dirt for a good long while, until she became happy with Phillip and then he started pouncing again. Nathan is a truly hypocritical and irritating character and I'm interested in seeing her interact with Dario if only because they seem to have some kind of fire in their interactions.

Their relationship is the same reason I never really like Lucas and Sami 2.0, after being huge fans of them for years, Lucas was made into a saint and was constantly trying to get Melanie to change. It's nice that everyone likes Mel now, but I preferred her with an edge and I think Nathan did a lot to wipe that out of her.

• Members

Melanie & Dario are fun! LMAO @ him pouring that water on Melanie's head laugh.gif I thoroughly enjoyed their scenes today, this is one DAYS insta-romance I think I can get behind...

OMG I loved that Stefano/Kate kiss!

Loved the Carly/Vivian scenes, complete with flashbacks to them both being in coffins! I forgot that Carly didn't even know yet that that happened to Vivian. The Vivian/Maggie scenes were made of win as well.

Nice Nathan/Stephanie scenes...like how DAYS tied things up with them.

Was pleasantly surprised that Rafe & Carly's past was brought up. When Fafe fainted was anyone else but me expecting Sami to be like "Is this a joke?"? LOL. That was not believable to me!

Right! Yeah I knew that haha I was just thinking about Justin & Adrienne's sons for a minute there.

Yep it's her! And she is in every scene at the police station these days lol she just pops in out of nowhere saying the dumbest things! I was lmao today at her reaction to Fafe throwing that cup across the room (in anger at Sami).

• Members

I hate how arrogant Dario is about his stealing. Oh I have a right to be arrogant and justified in stealing your jewelery bc I had a good reason and you have no reason to be mad about it. Give me a break!

I liked the goodbye scenes Nathan had with Stephanie and Maggie. Those were very well done.

Carly thinking back to her being buried alive seemed so random but then they had Vivian do the same about her ordeal so I guess it was to connect the two women. Viv said that Bo left Carly for Hope once again. Huh? The last time Carly was with Bo, Hope was dead. Billie was his next love interest after her

Loved Kate's ensemble yesterday

I also found it out how Sami referred to Carly as Dr. Manning. I mean she dated her uncle Bo for months. Id have thought she'd have been less formal and earned the right to call her by her first name

• Members

Is anybody watching? I can't beleive this thread got bumped to page two. Any way. I enjoyed Kate's and Vivians antics today. I will never forget when they went down fighting at the hospital YEARS ago. They were on the floor just tussling around.( Any one remeber?) I really like Dario and This Rafe storyline is getting good. Rafe 2 is the loose cannon. I really wonder how Stefano will pull this one off or how will he get out of it.This forcing of Taylor/EJ/Taylor is for the birds. I wonder how Philip is leaving.

• Members

^^ I must admit I'm skimming, but I'm checking in for Magic, Carly, Daniel, Chloe and Melanie. I loved how Carly took Jenn to task firmly but lovingly the other day. I even liked the banter between Jenn and Dan, but I want CarDan more than anything else.

And I've got to say, for a set that was to be "seen no more", Alice's house is nice for the eyes. wub.gif

• Administrator

Awwwww...Theo volunteered to run away with Ciara. Love these two together. LOL

Big thumbs down to Bo/Hope's rushed reunion.

Always love Vivian/Kate scenes. Glad Vivian's moving back towards Stefano/Kate instead.

Archived