DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Members

You know, NL as Taylor is just fine. She works with AZ's Nicole and is really working well with Brady. The place she falls flat is with EJ, which makes me wonder why TPTB are bothering to pursue this part of her story. What is it with EJ and Sami - they have to have everyone in the age range either related to them or infatuated with them? Spread it around already.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EXACTLY!

I think the thing with Lucas is he has a lot of duties in japan and has to support himself and his kids now, unlike before where Kate basically paid for everything. He cant much afford to become a stay at home dad and a sinlge parent.

I am ready for Faye to die. Seriously. Now.

Brady & Victor is another thing that almost works. But doesnt. I feel bad for Eric because the writing for Brady is awful, like worse than most. He is the addict who fell of the wagon and is a drunk now and nobody really cares. So the over the top, assholeness works for me.

Tams is amazing, but even if she wasnt it would still be a major upgrade for natalia. Someone needs to tell her eye bulging, blinking a lot, being puty, and talking like shes 4 does not make for a woman in lust.

I honestly see little to no chem with Ari and obviously none with James. The issue is Taylor was brought in FOR ej. So to have no chem between the actors isnt a good thing, and they have nobody else to pair him with. WHy they feel the need to pair him with anyone is beyond me, they can not sell him as a romantic man right now. so give up. even with martsolf though, who shes ok with, they are far from great.

Archived