DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

its some kind of seditive they were going to give to that woman whos son died.

i liked her hair, it was like a modern take on the 60's.

and i loved maggies yellow shirt. it was very bright and i loved the contrast of the dark suit she had on and the way it all popped off the purples and reds in the kiriaks living room

• Members

Wow, I cant beleive you are liking Natalia. Has hell frozen over? LOL

Anyone else think that fake Rafe is going to rape or attempt to rape Sami? That scene the other day with him getting aggressive scared me and I think you guys said that they hinted that he might be a sexual predator from his reaction at the SPD the other day. I think the story will lead to a (attempted) rape and he being killed in self defense

• Members

I thought CC did that scene as it should have been done. It was a combo of a break down, a panic attack, and a character hitting a low point as she remebers the things gone wrong in her life. ANything less than over the top would have been the wrong choice, IMHO.

I am shocked anyone can watch NL as Taylor. I was very open to her coming and even after she came on and was simply awful. Id honestly sau she is as bad as Charity Rhemar (belle #2) at this point. She is slightly less awful when paired with Eric Martsolf though.

Abby is... ehh. i dont find her good nor bad, just there. she has a chem with Melissa Reeves and her and Casey play well off eachother, i have hope she will improve. Funny you say that about stephanie as she has a lead in a new CW show, lol.

yeah, thats what it seems like.

• Members

I was very open to NL before she came on bc I didnt think she was a bad actress and recently liked her as Rebecca on GH. She is just awful here adn a major dissapointment.

I dont hate new Abby. I dont think theres anything wrong as an actress; its her look that was the major turnoff to me but Im learning to deal with it.

• Members

That's why it bothered me, too. Sami is a two-time rape victim. You'd think she would be like, "Um, I've been raped twice, excuse me for being a little 'sensitive' about this." Obviously EJ wouldn't have given Rafe2 the exact same backstory there, so the disparity could have been interesting. I do like that Sami is not coming off like a moron here, and she basically thinks her marriage is over because she can't be with this man, but that missed opportunity (same with the Jen/Peter reference they could have worked in) drove me a little bonkers.

• Members

I liked the Kate/Sami scenes yesterday a lot, but I don't like how the show is describing Lucas as this incredibly busy dad who has people taking care of Allie while he works. IMO Lucas was a pretty good father and I don't buy him being like that with Allie back in Japan.

I find Fay to be a breath of fresh air within this completely rank Taylor/EJ/Nicole mess. I'm glad we've been seeing her more and I hope she becomes more heavily recurring. I'd like to see her run into Abe at some point, to. Get her out of that vortex of suck sometimes & branch her out in Salem again.

I'm sorry but I just don't care about Brady & Victors rivalry. Talk about boring. And I really can't stand Eric Martsolf as Brady anymore. He just plays Brady as a plain joke...I'm beyond over evil, careless Brady.

I wondered the same thing. I think they just might have gotten a new one or maybe someone on the team finally read the criticizing comments online about how terrible the makeup/hair is and finally stepped it up. The women have been looking a lot better. I agree with you especially about Vivian & Maggie. Nicole's hair always look great to me but she's been looking even more better to me lately.

Another person is Sami, she is the complete opposite of looking good and I think that's how it should be, considering what she's been going through as of late. Kate even commented on how terrible she looked, imo it adds a lot to scenes when the character looks as bad as they are feeling. The show did it with Chloe recently as well during her PPD S/L. A year ago when she was still crying all the time over Daniel and feeling stressed, she still managed to look like a million bucks.

• Members

I like Natalia' Taylor she works for me and IA that Abby has a CW Gossip girl vibe..what bugs me is EJ and Nicole I just never flipped when he suddenly became so nice to her and their

marriage became more than one of convenience..Nicole' signed up for a man who didn't love her yet its like that suddenly he's this happy marriage guy..I get that he now loves Taylor and

now he's going to pretend to be this happy go lucky guy to scratch his itch...but for some reason I just don't feel bad for a woman who agreed to marry a man who didn't love her...what I do

get is EJ going for her sister. I'm hoping Taylor put an end to this because I like Taylor.

Archived