DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Plus Daniel blamed it all on Lucas and trashed him. He said Lucas wasn't man enough for Chloe and that's why Chloe turned to him. I don't think Jen knows all those things Dan said about her brother.

• Members

I wasnt even thinking of the Lucas angle. I just thought it was in poor taste to badmouth her consider she recently tried to kill herself and is at her lowest point with some serious mental issues lately. It seemed a bit below the belt of Jennifer

• Members

Pretty hefty amount of Brandon mentions lately. He even called Nicole today.. Would love if DAYS brought him back.

DAYS sure loves showcasing Dena Higley's daughter in the police station so much...lol. I think she has been on everyday lately in some kind of way.

EJ & Taylor are just a total mess to watch

Ok Dario fully won me over with that scene he had with Johnny at the Brady pub. How adorable was that? I just didn't want that magic trick game he was playing to end. LOL. Also how about that ending with him & Melanie? And the preview of what happens next? LOL. I think I could really like these two.

• Administrator

More Walkers, just want me need! Yeah right. LOL

Jensen Higley is somewhat, kinda, a bit, sorta.....cute.

We got what, 1.5 more months of this? :(

How times are they going to do that stupid magic coin trick? I believe Rafe and Nicole did it and now Dario? That's all it takes to win over Johnny? LOL

And did I hear Sami say, "one of Rafe's brothers..."??? Don't tell there's an older brother who is biracial but will have white skin and his name will hispanic/spanish/latino like Ricardo or Manuel. Why not just go out and copy the entire Lopez-Fitzgerald family? LOL

• Members

Yep thats her. I found this reel of hers on YT. How long has she been on the show? She is in a scene with Max here and he's been gone a while. I never noticed her till like a week ago. Also who's the first guy she interacts with here?

Archived